English Premier League Last Person Standing 2021/22

BigHewer

Well done Slacker and commiserations to Faz and Andrew Reeve who are looking like relegation favourites.

I am hoping for a miracle @Marble-eye and luck not going my way and the last 2 picks i had were draws.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BigHewer said:

Norwich for me too please John

I was going to say to Faz, "Lonely are the brave", but now you are keeping him company.

• Haha 1

Following the success of Slacker in winning the last round of Last Person Standing, a new round commences with the cut-off commencing at noon GMT on Saturday.

The following players are invited to make their selections: @spicy_girl@Slacker77 (who rumour has it, is celebrating his historic win) @Benroon@Chaimai@snapdragon@Dedinbed

Also we are hopefully inviting two new players @Lowseasonloverand @Sateeb

Let the games begin

There appears to be only 5 games going ahead this weekend because of covid on the march and that is subject to amendment .. are we still running with a reduced pot to select from .?