English Premier League Last Person Standing 2021/22

BigHewer

F*¢#ing West Ham drop the ball for me midweek by drawing with Brighton but then go an' turn over Chelski in the early game doubly ruining my 8 from 8 this weekend that had them drawing that one as well .. tossers .. 

• Haha 1

Ho'way the lads .. Toon army up and running with a win over Burnley .. the relegation scrap is turning into a right old fight for your right to premiership party .. to quote those beastie boys .. 

• Haha 2

Man City clonked Watford 1 - 3 in the evening game putting them 3 points above the drop zone and likely as not reducing Claudio's latest Premiership lifespan to that of a fruitfly .. 

• Haha 2

So we've gone from most of us being unable to win a raffle that we rigged in our own favour, to two members hitting form with three straight wins. It's still between @Slacker77and @BigHewer and the next selections must be in by Friday 19.00 GMT

Good luck to both.

LPS.xlsx

• Like 2

Arsenal are back to firing blanks for the 2nd match running after taking the lead against Everton in last night's game .. sort of missfiring gunners spat out by the toffee's ..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@John, when i open the xls i find myself choosen NU ,,that's wrong it should be Chelsea :)

4 hours ago, Slacker77 said:

ok, next round Chelsea for me 

48 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

Brighton next please John.

48 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

Brighton next please John.

Now, BH, I was wondering about your next pick, now you're running out of bankers, and had it down to Brighton or Villa. I guess BHA (and you!) will be hoping Wolves aren't on too much of a R&R mission, after their disappointment at losing by just that single and contentious City pen on Saturday. Good luck 🤞

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, King Cotton said:

Now, BH, I was wondering about your next pick, now you're running out of bankers, and had it down to Brighton or Villa. I guess BHA (and you!) will be hoping Wolves aren't on too much of a R&R mission, after their disappointment at losing by just that single and contentious City pen on Saturday. Good luck 🤞

I had a good hard look at Burnley as well, but in the end opted for my namesake club “BH” Albion.

• Cool 1

New manager boost has fizzled out for some of those in the drop zone with only Burnley scratching out a point .. Newcastle , Norwich , Southampton , Watford and Leeds all getting nil poit after tunings off their respective opponents .. usual suspects at the top end of the table all harvested another 3 points while mid table is dithering with the likes of Arsenal , Leicester and West Ham fumbling about whether to try putting a 2 match winning run together .. 

• Like 2
  • Cool 1