English Premier League Last Person Standing 2021/22

BigHewer

14 hours ago, BigHewer said:

No footie screen at your darts venue, @Slacker77?

sure they have but not in the inner dart room where we plays our matches, 

we were ready just in time so when i got out from the dart i saw the last minutes of the Leeds game ,penalty shot in 93rd ,wow lucky there .

btw ,we won the dart game with 4-2 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 11/29/2021 at 6:46 AM, Slacker77 said:

GW 14 Leeds please .

On 11/29/2021 at 10:02 AM, JohninDubin said:

Done.

John

I said Leeds this GW14 but when i look into your last xls sheet i see you wrote me up for Leicester ??

Please corret my choose  ;)

6 minutes ago, Slacker77 said:

John

I said Leeds this GW14 but when i look into your last xls sheet i see you wrote me up for Leicester ??

Please corret my choose  ;)

Profuse apologies: I think I misplaced it due to narrowing the columns to make it more readable. I'll take care of it straight away, and @BigHewerwill, I presume, be understanding. Congrats on being the first player tp select consecutive winners.

LPS.xlsx

• Like 2

Update: I've amended @Slacker77to Leeds from Leicester correcting my error.

Following Wenesday's games, Slacker 77 remains the only player to have picked back-to-back winners. @BigHewerremains in the lead, but @Benroonhas the chance of catching him. If both fail to win on Thursday, Slacker will become the first to collect bonus points.

LPS.xlsx

• Like 2

Next up for the sack is gonna be Rafa Benitez after another tuning off the red side , closely followed by Claudio if Watford's track record is anything to go by .. 

41 minutes ago, Dedinbed said:

Next up for the sack is gonna be Rafa Benitez after another tuning off the red side , closely followed by Claudio if Watford's track record is anything to go by .. 

It's looking that way after that loss

• Like 1

Not sure if this should be elsewhere but as it is football related I thought I would post it here, after all some us EPL supporters need a laugh to cheer us up

image.png.be4851ba7ad804c07deb6fb8b23e4cc1.png

11 hours ago, JohninDubin said:

Profuse apologies: I think I misplaced it due to narrowing the columns to make it more readable. I'll take care of it straight away, and @BigHewerwill, I presume, be understanding. Congrats on being the first player tp select consecutive winners.

LPS.xlsx 13.07 kB · 0 downloads

No worries ,things like that happens 

And thanks the congrats 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Dedinbed said:

yes watched the game last evening and it was sad to see the Toffees play like this ,

so who do you think is on line for the manager if Rafa gets sacked ?

• Cool 1

24 minutes ago, Slacker77 said:

yes watched the game last evening and it was sad to see the Toffees play like this ,

Hard one to call mate .. I see Frank Lampard is being touted some but you know what the media and hacks are like at times like this .. either way the Toffee's have got to get it right this time after the debacle of Anchelotti and now Benitez .. Denmark National team coach Kasper Hjulmand is being suggested also .. Everton's next 3 games are :- Arsenal (h) , Palace (a) and Chelsea (a) .. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Slacker77 said:

Cant have Big Sam they already had him

• Haha 1

Kasper Hjulmand done  a great job now for DK ,looking into his earlier career seeing he's got sacked from german Mainz05 after 6 months and after that he was in Nordsjelland DK for 3 seasons ,maybe a suggest but i  think no and about big Sam i hardly remember him in Everton when was that 2016 or  

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

4 minutes ago, Slacker77 said:

Kasper Hjulmand done  a great job now for DK ,looking into his earlier career seeing he's got sacked from german Mainz05 after 6 months and after that he was in Nordsjelland DK for 3 seasons ,maybe a suggest but i  think no and about big Sam i hardly remember him in Everton when was that 2016 or  

Sam Allardyce: Everton manager sacked after six months in charge

Everton, who were 13th in the Premier League when Allardyce arrived, finished the season in eighth.

Allardyce has been heavily criticised by fans for his management and Everton's style of play since he took over and the club said the decision was part of their "longer-term plan"

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44136661 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Lowseasonlover said:

the club said the decision was part of their "longer-term plan"

And how did that work out for them? I always thought that was a strange decision.

• Like 2