English Premier League Last Person Standing 2021/22

BigHewer

So GW 14 ends with some news. We have a clear leader @BigHewerand several names have joined the scorecard for the first time including myself, @King Cotton @Slacker77 @Dedinbed

Please note that GW 14 is for matches played Tuesday to Thusday of this week and the deadline for selections is 18.30 Tuesday. I will send a reminder to all tomorrow.

LPS.xlsx

• Like 4

Just in case anyone might have noticed and wondered, I've deleted several of the older Excel tables as they were eating into my allowance for attachments I can send to the Forum. I realise I should have mentioned this before, but going forward, if everybody is agreeable, I will delete these when they are older than 28 days.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, JohninDubin said:

Please note that GW 14 is for matches played Tuesday to Thursday of this week and the deadline for selections is 18.30 Tuesday. I will send a reminder to all tomorrow.

West Ham, please, John.

• Like 1

Andrew and I are just waiting to spring our 'A' plan later in the competition. 🙄

I would be happy at this stage to bring any sort of plan and have to get one correct at some point.🙏

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Faz said:

Your out, same as me, game still in play.

champions league football GIF by VfL Wolfsburg

He could try an appeal to Mr VAR, but I think his position would be, What I have, I hold. Especially the lead (hahaha)

• Haha 3

Please note that GW 14 is for matches played Tuesday to Thusday of this week and the deadline for selections is 18.30 Tuesday. I will send a reminder to all tomorrow.

I am not complaining, but at time of writing, I am awaiting picks from @Benroonand @Dedinbed

Pleased to announce that from the start of the next cycle we are being joined by @Lowseasonloverwho will be brining his expertise to this thread. If he's been following this thread closely, he is probably far from impressed at @BigHewercurrent lead and believes that he can give us all a 5 game start and still be champ. Of course, he does have the advantage of having all 20  teams to pick from.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Chaimai said:

Kiss of death for them.......................Newcastle

Do you really think that they will suffer more from your post, than they did under Ashley? Strange?

1 hour ago, Faz said:

Andrew and I are just waiting to spring our 'A' plan later in the competition. 🙄

Your on the wrong thread. Try the Fantasy Football section (hahaha)

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, JohninDubin said:

Your on the wrong thread. Try the Fantasy Football section (hahaha)

Where are the rules for this game? 

15 minutes ago, JohninDubin said:

Do you really think that they will suffer more from your post, than they did under Ashley? Strange?

I am simply an added burden......................they had enough to contend with already.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, JohninDubin said:

For my own pick, I am going to hate myself for this, but it will be Wet Sham.

Same here .. I'll go for the East End bado's .. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1