News Forum - Rescue workers cut stuck PVC pipe from man’s genitals

Thaiger

For readers concerned that there hasn’t been enough news coverage of genitals getting stuck in things, we’ve got you covered. Though we missed coverage of a Kanchanaburi man who had gotten his member stuck in a bottle opener earlier this week, now rescue workers have come to the aid of a man in Bangkok who has found himself with his penis stuck in a PVC pipe. Thai national news picked up the story and detailed the man’s ordeal as he was brought to a hospital in Bangkok to deal with his, er, pipe organ. Rescue workers were brought in by […]

The story Rescue workers cut stuck PVC pipe from man’s genitals as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

"The rescue team said that these sorts of rescue calls were becoming more frequent lately, with one rescue member saying it was the third member he had rescued this week."

Yes, things down at the BDSM club had been getting a tad stale recently...

...but this new technique will almost certainly perk up the business.

😎😎😎😎😎

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, BIGGLES said:

I wounder if it was the PM?

I mean to say, he's Donald Ducked everything else!

Coukd be his "pipe dream" 🤣

Like everything else he plans...

• Haha 2

It reminds me of the poor chap who presented to the local hospital impaled by a broom handle. He claimed the unfortunate event occurred when he landed on it after over balancing from the second storey window of his apartment. His story fell apart when upon remove of the said broom handle a condom was revealed sheathing the end.

• Haha 2