News Forum - CoE will be replaced by Thailand Pass, in development

Thaiger

18 hours ago, Jason said:

I'll go the Seychelles instead. Thailand is anything but Covid free. 

Maybe you need a re-think. On a per capita basis, the Seychelles have twice as many new cases as Thailand 😂

First it will be a cold day in hell before I put a Thai app on my phone. 2nd this is no real change as has been noted, 3rd back to square one with land borders, 4th the "tourists" have more to fear from the Thai unvaccinated or poorly vaccinated with the chinese crap than the Thais do from the "tourists". This whole situation is FUBAR.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, palooka said:

Do it piecemeal with lots of fresh air and reality between reads.

It’s a lengthy document of around 215 pages. I’ve read the first 35 and thou interesting, I’ve yet to discover what the global digital control grid is. I’ll keep reading a bit every day 👨‍🏫

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Sgtsabai said:

First it will be a cold day in hell before I put a Thai app on my phone. 2nd this is no real change as has been noted, 3rd back to square one with land borders, 4th the "tourists" have more to fear from the Thai unvaccinated or poorly vaccinated with the chinese crap than the Thais do from the "tourists". This whole situation is FUBAR.

Hmm. That's another not coming. Damn that's almost.......five now!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Poolie said:

Hmm. That's another not coming. Damn that's almost.......five now!

Should change his name to some well now actor then the TAT will pay him to come, facilitate his entry, and then claim he came for the Thai food and peace and quiet 😂

13 minutes ago, gummy said:

Should change his name to some well now actor then the TAT will pay him to come, facilitate his entry, and then claim he came for the Thai food and peace and quiet 😂

Well I often get mistaken for Brad Pitt so I should be fine 😉

3 minutes ago, Soidog said:

Well I often get mistaken for Brad Pitt so I should be fine 😉

Don’t laugh @gummy, I’ve just got one of my 7 kids to take this picture to prove it.

FEC26A13-D337-40E7-A363-8CCF51E61537.webp

9 hours ago, Soidog said:

What is the global digital control grid? I’ve never heard of it! Is it something to do with electrical power management? 

Oh, that's the removing of the concrete poles with above ground cabling. They figure if they put the cables in the ground it's easier to drill trough to the other side of the flat earth 🥴

13 minutes ago, Soidog said:

Don’t laugh @gummy, I’ve just got one of my 7 kids to take this picture to prove it.

FEC26A13-D337-40E7-A363-8CCF51E61537.webp

How often do you see a good looking guy with facial hair, well that used to be the case, when I was younger and dating regularly, I never came across a girl who like facial hair on a guy.

10 hours ago, Soidog said:

I still think these guys know exactly what they are doing. The very last thing they want right now is 1,000,000 tourists a month to arrive. It is deliberately being eased off slowly in order to do three things:

1.  Make local people believe there is light at the end of the tunnel. I never ceased to be amazed how many Thais send me texts and links to news articles saying “good news”, “see you in Thailand soon”. They actually believe it. 

2.  Make foreign investors think they have a plan which they are pushing ahead with and we’ll ahead of regional completion such as Vietnam. Again, these people say in front of their trading desks in London Hong Kong and New York believe all this stuff. 

3. Buy a few more months to get vaccination levels much higher  

The last thing the Thai government want or need is mass tourism to return just yet. If they did, why limit the changes to 5 countries. Why not Spain and France and Norway and Sweden and Canada etc etc. These people are no fools. They are just evil and cynical.  

Yes I agree but their liquidity problems caused by the high private householddebts, their yearly state households deficits paid by loans, sinking foreign invests since over 7 years and no tourism is biting their ass now and if they not solve it will collapse and they got the warning and numbers. Remember the kung crash happend because of too much debts that created a liquidity problem. The liquidity of Thailand is already in the red zone and was eating their foreign currency reserves.

10 hours ago, Soidog said:

I still think these guys know exactly what they are doing. The very last thing they want right now is 1,000,000 tourists a month to arrive. It is deliberately being eased off slowly in order to do three things:

1.  Make local people believe there is light at the end of the tunnel. I never ceased to be amazed how many Thais send me texts and links to news articles saying “good news”, “see you in Thailand soon”. They actually believe it. 

2.  Make foreign investors think they have a plan which they are pushing ahead with and we’ll ahead of regional completion such as Vietnam. Again, these people say in front of their trading desks in London Hong Kong and New York believe all this stuff. 

3. Buy a few more months to get vaccination levels much higher  

The last thing the Thai government want or need is mass tourism to return just yet. If they did, why limit the changes to 5 countries. Why not Spain and France and Norway and Sweden and Canada etc etc. These people are no fools. They are just evil and cynical.  

Its called Propaganda SoiDog keep telling people everything is going well tell them soon everything is Ok keep hammering away with the same news and eventually they will believe it. In the west we have another way we say " If you throw enough Sh  it on a Blanket some will stick "

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

How often do you see a good looking guy with facial hair, well that used to be the case, when I was younger and dating regularly, I never came across a girl who like facial hair on a guy.

where you in thailand and where you sure it was a woman?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Freeduhdumb said:

The COE isn't going away... it's simply being re-packaged to meet the requirements for the coming global digital control grid. 

It's just all about money for this unelected PM and his tinpot soldiers. There will never be anything as simple as pay for your flight, board the plane, fly to Thailand, then check out at the airport again while this Junta is in charge, there will always be some insurance scam, or some other moneymaking scheme to boost this unelected governments offshore accounts.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

Most girls i know would have dropped their knickers for Barry Gibb  I have to say in my YOOOF i did follow his trend ...it did work!

Never mind facial hair on men There's was some bloody horrendous hairy women in Dudley

Probably still is

A-151481-1156468039.jpeg.jpg

Edited by poohy
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Yes I agree but their liquidity problems caused by the high private householddebts, their yearly state households deficits paid by loans, sinking foreign invests since over 7 years and no tourism is biting their ass now and if they not solve it will collapse and they got the warning and numbers. Remember the kung crash happend because of too much debts that created a liquidity problem. The liquidity of Thailand is already in the red zone and was eating their foreign currency reserves.

Well I tend to agree with that assessment. But you have to wonder why their currency remains relatively strong then. Something doesn’t stack up somewhere 🤔

23 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

I’ve met some women in Thailand who had facial hair. Well they said they were women 😉

1 minute ago, Soidog said:

I’ve met some women in Thailand who had facial hair. Well they said they were women 😉

So you like the ladyboys then? 😝

1 hour ago, gummy said:

Russell Crowe is being hyped 555

Edited by riclag

1 minute ago, Soidog said:

Well I tend to agree with that assessment. But you have to wonder why their currency remains relatively strong then. Something doesn’t stack up somewhere 🤔

But this was the same at the kung crash thats why many were surprised about the crash. But you not have to be guru just the numbers and a bit math. Just only the private houshold debts reaching 98% of the gdp this alone creates a huge liquidity shortage, then plus the state houshould deficits. Then you will need a huge influx of liquidity from outside of the country to compensate that. With the structure of the economy from Thailand it is only possible by tourism and foreign invests. Foreign invests went down since 7 years and tourism is gone. It is like 1-1=0. Only read the numbers and some math. And numbers are facts and they not care what they believe or their ideology. 

• Like 1