Jan. 6 committee will move to hold former Trump aide Bannon in criminal contempt for not complying with subpoena

PBS

21 hours ago, riclag said:

The left  narrative is  "you guys", inferring everyone, who entered or participated in the capital building! Granted a very small  number of extremist caused trouble !

The left will have you believe that this mostly peaceful protest is far worse then the summer of love riots imop! Recent footage  that was obtained from a judge refusal to give into the demands of federal prosecutors shows conflicting reports!  This left activist reporter describes A breach  . This footage from the buzzfeed reporter shows the police were inviting  some people in . Second cop in line bottom feed. Some breach 555

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/zoetillman/capitol-footage-police-trump-insurrection-mob

Would the "extremists" have gained access to the building if you "peaceful" protestors not facilitated it? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, PBS said:

More nonsense from trump world. Banks and Jordan were not appointed to the Committee due to unequivocally supporting trump's 'big lie

Right PBS buddy let's just examine your statement and it will prove my point as to way this Committee has no morale or legal credibility.

Your saying Jim Bank's and Jim Jordan should not be allowed on this Committee because they were strong supporters of The Greatest US President since Lincoln? I'd say that's exactly why they should have been on it because it would make the Committee some what fair and balanced for example if you had a Blackman on trial would you pick 12 White Men for Jury service or if you had a Man on trial would you pick 12 Women for Jury service? 

That's why the Committee lacked credibility as without Banks & Jordan there was no objective cross examination of witnesses ( even though the witnesses were all hand picked Democrats). And the inclusion of Liz Cheney & Adam Kinzinger make the Committee even more bias as they both had accused President Trump of being guilty.

This is just another example of Democrats changing the rules and precedence of US Law to facilitate themselves.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Which bastion of truth do you read then?

Right Rookiescot Bud to answer your question and it's not a straight forward answer is I look at all news sources and the facts of the matter and then make an appreciation of the facts. 

I learnt in my previous life prior to my retirement in Thailand was to never take anyone or anything at face value I like to fact check everything.

And the beauty of this subject is its an American subject so me and you can probably  look at it with an open mind.

Now my observations about The US Press and MSM over the past few years is about 90% have a pass to make outrageous claims and statements that no sensible Person would find credible and the other 10% are under extreme pressure to call every sentence correct and factual. And I honestly believe they'd never get away with that behavior in any other 1st World Country.

A little bit of a long winded answer to your question Rookiescot Bud but in summary never believe the first news source you read (like never marry the first Bargirl you Barfine).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 23RD said:

Right PBS buddy let's just examine your statement and it will prove my point as to way this Committee has no morale or legal credibility.

Your saying Jim Bank's and Jim Jordan should not be allowed on this Committee because they were strong supporters of The Greatest US President since Lincoln? I'd say that's exactly why they should have been on it because it would make the Committee some what fair and balanced for example if you had a Blackman on trial would you pick 12 White Men for Jury service or if you had a Man on trial would you pick 12 Women for Jury service? 

That's why the Committee lacked credibility as without Banks & Jordan there was no objective cross examination of witnesses ( even though the witnesses were all hand picked Democrats). And the inclusion of Liz Cheney & Adam Kinzinger make the Committee even more bias as they both had accused President Trump of being guilty.

This is just another example of Democrats changing the rules and precedence of US Law to facilitate themselves.

BS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, 23RD said:

Right Rookiescot Bud to answer your question and it's not a straight forward answer is I look at all news sources and the facts of the matter and then make an appreciation of the facts. 

I learnt in my previous life prior to my retirement in Thailand was to never take anyone or anything at face value I like to fact check everything.

And the beauty of this subject is its an American subject so me and you can probably  look at it with an open mind.

Now my observations about The US Press and MSM over the past few years is about 90% have a pass to make outrageous claims and statements that no sensible Person would find credible and the other 10% are under extreme pressure to call every sentence correct and factual. And I honestly believe they'd never get away with that behavior in any other 1st World Country.

A little bit of a long winded answer to your question Rookiescot Bud but in summary never believe the first news source you read (like never marry the first Bargirl you Barfine).

So you dismiss the Guardian and rely on some guy on the internet telling you the truth?

Or maybe its not the truth but its just what you want to hear.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

So you dismiss the Guardian and rely on some guy on the internet telling you the truth?

So Rookiescot Bud If you'd read my previous post come answer to your question I told you I don't rely on any one news source I like to look at the facts and draw my own conclusions that's what is wrong with society today to many People willing to believe the first thing they read on the internet (gullible people). And when your as sharp as me you can think for yourself. 

And no I don't believe The Guardian as their Left of Lenin and have a long history of fabrication. 

Edited by 23RD
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, PBS said:

BS

That's what I love about you LIBERALS PBS Buddy you've just no recourse when hit with facts Luv it Bud 55555

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, 23RD said:

So Rookiescot Bud If you'd read my previous post come answer to your question I told you I don't rely on any one news source I like to look at the facts and draw my own conclusions that's what is wrong with society today to many People willing to believe the first thing they read on the internet (gullible people). And when your as sharp as me you can think for yourself. 

And no I don't believe The Guardian as their Left of Lenin and have a long history of fabrication. 

Like I said. You look at various sources until you find one that you agree with.

The Guardian has a long history and has won many awards for its journalism. Qanon, Alex Jones and Katie Hopkins not so much.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Like I said. You look at various sources until you find one that you agree with.

The Guardian has a long history and has won many awards for its journalism. Qanon, Alex Jones and Katie Hopkins not so much.

So you can read peoples minds now Rookiescot Bud ?

Look at the Statement you've just made Buddy this is a typical statement from a LIBERAL not because they can read minds but because they refuse to open their own mind.

They make outrageous statements without thinking which going back on topic is the problem with 90% of the US MSM.

LIBERALS don't follow facts they just makeup their own.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

The Guardian has a long history and has won many awards for its journalism.

Who gave them awards ? Other LIBERALS going back on topic various LIBERAL MSM reporters were give Pulitzer prizes for their reporting on The now debunked Trump Russia hoax has Pulitzer retracted any off those awards? Did any reporter have in integrity to hand their prize back when it was proven their blatantly lied in their reporting?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 23RD said:

That's what I love about you LIBERALS PBS Buddy you've just no recourse when hit with facts Luv it Bud 55555

As you should have ascertained not going to waste any more time with you - Just gives you leverage for posting more meaningless content.

Edited by PBS
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PBS said:

As you should have ascertained not going to waste any more time with you - Just gives you leverage for posting more BS.

Thank you for your unconditional surrender to the the Forces of common sense and reason PBS Buddy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, 23RD said:

Who gave them awards ? Other LIBERALS going back on topic various LIBERAL MSM reporters were give Pulitzer prizes for their reporting on The now debunked Trump Russia hoax has Pulitzer retracted any off those awards? Did any reporter have in integrity to hand their prize back when it was proven their blatantly lied in their reporting?

Has it been debunked? I'm not sure it has unless you believe the right wing conspiracy theorists bloggers and nutjobs.

3 hours ago, 23RD said:

Thank you for your unconditional surrender to the the Forces of common sense and reason PBS Buddy.

I dont think he has surrendered. He has just grown bored with your posts and decided he will no longer feed the troll.

I on the other hand love guys like you because you eventually go mental and block me 😂

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Has it been debunked? I'm not sure it has unless you believe the right wing conspiracy theorists bloggers and nutjobs

A 40 Million dollar special counsel has proven beyond doubt Buddy that its been debunked and one of the architects off the hoax has recently been charged in relation to the hoax (with more to follow). 

But you'd probably deny that Democrats have a habit of saying don't believe your own eyes lately.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 23RD said:

A 40 Million dollar special counsel has proven beyond doubt Buddy that its been debunked and one of the architects off the hoax has recently been charged in relation to the hoax (with more to follow). 

But you'd probably deny that Democrats have a habit of saying don't believe your own eyes lately.

You have a link to that please?

34 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

on the other hand love guys like you because you eventually go mental and block me 😂

That did make me chuckle Buddy keep them coming and don't worry I won't block you Bud I enjoy banter but if I keep proving you wrong everytime you might block me and reach for your emotional support animal 55555

1 minute ago, 23RD said:

That did make me chuckle Buddy keep them coming and don't worry I won't block you Bud I enjoy banter but if I keep proving you wrong everytime you might block me and reach for your emotional support animal 55555

Still waiting for you to prove me wrong in any way shape or form.

You seem to confuse your opinion with facts.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

You have a link to that please?

Google Michael Sussman Perkins Coie Law Firm and his pal Marc Elias is already starting to Lawyer up I told you before your looking at the wrong news sources Buddy have come you LIBERALS are always a day late and a dollar short as the old saying goes.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Google Michael Sussman Perkins Coie Law Firm and his pal Marc Elias is already starting to Lawyer up I told you before your looking at the wrong news sources Buddy have come you LIBERALS are always a day late and a dollar short as the old saying goes.

Oh yeah. Thats the guy Trump appointed to make the whole thing go away wasn"t it?

After it didnt go away Trump became very upset and sacked him. Last I heard he was facing charges for lying to the FBI.

Not sure how any of this helps with your claim Trumps involvement with Russia was debunked though.

1 minute ago, Rookiescot said:

Oh yeah. Thats the guy Trump appointed to make the whole thing go away wasn"t it?

After it didnt go away Trump became very upset and sacked him. Last I heard he was facing charges for lying to the FBI.

Not sure how any of this helps with your claim Trumps involvement with Russia was debunked though.

I  think you have your wires crossed Buddy The Mueller Special counsel cleared the Trump Campaign of any links to Russia and Michael Sussman was a Clinton Lawyer who was part of the group who invented The Russia Hoax.

You see since  you've come across me your learning new things everyday I enjoy educating LIBERALS. 

8 minutes ago, 23RD said:

I  think you have your wires crossed Buddy The Mueller Special counsel cleared the Trump Campaign of any links to Russia and Michael Sussman was a Clinton Lawyer who was part of the group who invented The Russia Hoax.

You see since  you've come across me your learning new things everyday I enjoy educating LIBERALS. 

But the Mueller report did not clear Trump did it?

Its simply came to the conclusion that Trump may or may not have been colluding with Russian agencies but because he was a sitting President there was nothing they could do about it. 

You are right about Sussman though. Its hard to remember who Trump fired because he did so many.

And the issues of Trump and the erm cough golden showers was never debunked either was it? 

On 10/19/2021 at 1:04 PM, 23RD said:

Zero because Merrick Garland's DOJ dropped all the charges that were pending against BLM & Antifa for a summer or rioting that left 30 people dead and over a Billion dollars of damage to primary Minority owned businesses.

<OFF TOPIC content deleted>

The comment about Garland is highly misleading. He dismissed about half of the FEDERAL charges. He never dismissed any of the state charges because that was beyond his powers. 

The AG and Fed prosecutors frequently dismiss charges, especially those that are consider to be so tenuous, that it looks the complainant is trying to re-interpret the law to suit an agenda. 

BTW, Antifa is not an org, but a state of mind, -opposition to Fascism. I though it was quite ironic when in a speech, Trump declared some of the BLM demonstrators as "Fascists" and he threatened to clamp down on them. I think that makes Trump eligible to be called Antifa.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/19/2021 at 2:58 PM, gummy said:

Spot on there given the prejudice that exist in the US . Cops shooting blacks is common place unfortunately.

I don't know about "common place", but it certainly is disproportionate

• Like 1