News Forum - Moderna vaccines scheduled to arrive weekly from November

Thaiger

The good vaccine news for Thailand keeps coming! After the World Health Organisation approved Thai-made AstraZeneca for emergency use, now word has been released to expect Moderna vaccines to finally arrive in Thailand in November. Zuellig Pharma, the company that distributes the much sought after Moderna mRNA Covid-19 vaccine, have said to expect weekly shipments to arrive in Thailand with the first one landing in November. Though originally expected to arrive this month, there hadn’t been word of any shipments to give hope for people in Thailand, many of whom ordered Moderna vaccination from private hospitals and clinics. ZP Therapeutics […]

The story Moderna vaccines scheduled to arrive weekly from November as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

1 minute ago, Bob20 said:

Can't find my lenses, but I'm reading "delay due to late signing of contract and payment". Or is that reading between the lines?

What's the count now Bob 178 million and now weekly Moderna.

Monsoon of vaccines...🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's all becoming clear now. They inadvertently switched a word in the topic title!

Minister of Tourism is sure tourists vaccines will flood Thailand November 1

• Haha 5

Me thinks some other vax were the drug of choice by… 

So easy for Govt officials to make alternative claims, especially when they have all the power imop 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Griff1315 said:

What's the count now Bob 178 million and now weekly Moderna.

Monsoon of vaccines...🤣

they can start a museum of vaccines soon

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Benroon said:

How many Moderna announcements have their been now ? 

Clearly the hospital balance sheets are getting a little low 

Its Pfizer Pfizer Pfizer, now Moderna Moderna Moderna, next SiamAZ  SiamAZ SiamAZ 😀

The Thai government believes that if they say wishfull thinking every week, it will happen. I've been hearing the same for 6 months. Only the brand and quantity of vaccines in their sensational news change.

Edited by stapoz