Thaiger Bites - Thailand high season prices, Thaiger boy band, Pattaya ladyboys | Thaiger Bites | Ep. 38

Thaiger

• KaptainRob changed the title to Thaiger Bites - Thailand high season prices, Thaiger boy band, Pattaya ladyboys | Thaiger Bites | Ep. 38

Thaiboy in Texas.

Hi Tim and Jay. I love your show, just wanted to SHOUT OUT to The Thaiger Bites. Thank you for all you do. My bags are packed, and ready, Thailand here I come, and y’all Have a wonderful day.

Yo Jay, Tim( first )The new currency is lavender which is sort of between pink and purple . (second) Simply put the"COE" is basically an unnecessary amendment to the Thai visa pre/on arrival which gives immigration all the info they need from foreign visitors. (third) If the Thai gov/TAT goes ahead with its proposed opening (Oct to Nov)  to foreign visitors the COE will definitely be an impediment to the already complicated processing scheme ! This regardless of lifted restrictions will cause apprehension among tourists who will simply seek nearby countries with cheaper fares, accomodations, and no restrictive stipulations what so ever . Simply put people will wait it out or go elsewhere until the travel becomes affordable and less ( red tape) combursom !