What's this 90-reporting pop-up message mean?

ThailandBob

I've done a 90-day reporting in-person at the Hua Hin immigration office. Next reporting date is October 20. I was told that I can now report online.

Today, I used Chrome to navigate to https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do and filled in the first page with my name, DOB, TM6 arrival card number, and the fact that I arrived by air. I left my flight number empty as per the @Faz sticky post here.

When I click "Submit", I get this pop-up:

"For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

What does that message mean? 

5 minutes ago, palooka said:

Possibly the site is down.

It isn't down. I can fill out the form, update the Capcha and click submit.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ThailandBob said:

It isn't down. I can fill out the form, update the Capcha and click submit.

If your sure you completed all the fields correctly and used the drop down boxes for choices where applicable, then your details couldn't be found.

The message means you'll have to do it in person at your Immigration office and question them to check your details. Chances are they'll be clueless.
I always use Edge browser.

• Like 1

I am in the same boat. I've been successful doing online in the past, but not today. I too am using Chrome, and I get the same message as you. Who knows the reason is it not working now. I am just planning to go in person to do it. TIT Good luck and remain calm....

• Like 1

The online 90 days report is hit and miss at best, took me 10 attempts to get it to work last time.

Internet Explorer seems to work best for me but it has been reported to work with Chrome, Safari, Edge and probably many other browsers.

OP should try a few different browsers, always use the drop down boxes where possible and be sure to fill info into the boxes with asterisks. Even abandon it and try again the next day.

The pop up message asking you to contact your IO is their generic answer and is no indication that it will not work if you try again.

Give it a few more attempts before giving up.

If indeed it does not work for you, and it does indeed seem to be unworkable for many, try the Mail in method next time.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DwizzleyMatthews said:

If indeed it does not work for you, and it does indeed seem to be unworkable for many, try the Mail in method next time.

I've actually been trying this for a couple of days with Safari, Firefox, and Chrome. I don't do Windoze so I don't have Exploder or Edge or whatever it is these days.

It's easier to just go there in person. Last time I went, I popped in and out in 5 minutes.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ThailandBob said:

I've actually been trying this for a couple of days with Safari, Firefox, and Chrome. I don't do Windoze so I don't have Exploder or Edge or whatever it is these days.

It's easier to just go there in person. Last time I went, I popped in and out in 5 minutes.

Yes, of course if you live local then a visit in person is an easy option.

My IO is only 10 minutes away and sparsely populated so the occasional online failure is not a biggie for me either.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ThailandBob said:

In person is best.  One hour drive for me to IO, but come home with the confidence of knowing it is completed and done properly. Thai Govt sites, trust them, never.

• Like 1

FWIW, I continued trying the web site until this afternoon. Since my report is due on the 20th, I took a ride over to Hua Hin IO. I was next in the queue. When I got to the window, I handed my passport to the agent and mentioned that I had been trying to report online but the web site wasn't working. He raised his head, looked at me, nodded his head, and went back to what he was doing.

They really don't care, do they?

• Like 1

On 10/14/2021 at 3:17 PM, SteveM said:

I am in the same boat. I've been successful doing online in the past, but not today. I too am using Chrome, and I get the same message as you. Who knows the reason is it not working now. I am just planning to go in person to do it. TIT Good luck and remain calm....

I get my maid to do mine she has done it successfully many times but failed today as she has one time previously. 

So off to visit my Dormor tomorrow. At least I know they won't be busy.

2 hours ago, ThailandBob said:

Since my report is due on the 20th

You are supposed to do it between 7-14 days before your due date so you would of had problems even if the website was working.

2 hours ago, ThailandBob said:

They really don't care, do they?

It isn't his job. That would be the IT contractor probably in Bangkok. I am sure they would prefer it worked also giving them more free time.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RobMuir said:

You are supposed to do it between 7-14 days before your due date so you would of had problems even if the website was working.

14 days up until your due date, has been like this for probably 18 months now.

• Thanks 1

You won't be reporting in person for anything today at Nonthaburi Immigration.

image.jpeg.a6c9be02f0d9405222bb1874c6c31e90.jpeg

Their Facebook page is telling everyone to stay away. My wife posted a sarcastic comment about the non-existent online services. I've tried using my iMac, a PC & Samsung android with their downloadable app from Play Store.  I've tried using multiple browsers, Safari, Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox & Avast & with all, get the 'phone your local office' message after submitting the first page. Phone & you are told to try Internet Explorer which Microsoft has removed from most of our PC's. The app is totally useless & has a rating of 1/5 on Play Store. I think those who have had success have followed the unwritten rules - wait for the providential 2nd Sunday of the month, climb to the highest point you can find, do 6 Wai's & face East with your phone.