News Forum - Chiang Mai ready to re-open despite new cluster of infections

Thaiger

14 minutes ago, Dr.Sivada said:

Whorehouses, I have no doubts about that. 

No, they never existed in the first place .

There are some short time hotels where you can take prostitutes and some hotels allow it , but theres never been hotels that provide woman in situ , so I doubt very much that hotels will turn to whorehouses (plus there just isnt the demand)

I hope many will put off their visit. Too many from Bangkok driving badly and getting loudly out of their cars without mask already.

The ones that do come can be easily recognised as being hyper, as the only thing you can do is drink coffee and eat, then hop around the temples high on caffeine.

I suggest that they get up early and go visit Mae Ngat and Doi Inthanon, return late in the evening and go to bed as everything is closed. That keeps them out of the way of the CM locals and out in the open where they won't create too much of a problem.

Meanwhile maybe the government can send a vaccine or two, so CM locals can get the promised jabs!

Just picking the first CM related topic to broadcast that there is a vax event currently still on at Le Meridien hotel @ Chan Khlan road for Thais.

I couldn't see what they are jabbing but if you're still waiting for a vax it's worth checking out. If it's not what you want, you don't have to register.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Fluke said:

No, they never existed in the first place .

There are some short time hotels where you can take prostitutes and some hotels allow it , but theres never been hotels that provide woman in situ , so I doubt very much that hotels will turn to whorehouses (plus there just isnt the demand)

I would disagree and Ive been in a few in CNX....around CMU and one hidden in Nimman..also there is rumor of one above night bazaar ive seen some shady stuff going on....also fishbowl hotels..90 min rental was 1000 which says how long ago I tried this....but they still exist if you know where to look..well hidden, but there..

15 hours ago, Bob20 said:

Just picking the first CM related topic to broadcast that there is a vax event currently still on at Le Meridien hotel @ Chan Khlan road for Thais.

I couldn't see what they are jabbing but if you're still waiting for a vax it's worth checking out. If it's not what you want, you don't have to register.

Le Meridien (today Oct 16) is Sinopharm. A lot of people will have appointments but if it's the same as a few weeks ago there will be a "walk in" opportunity too.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, cmsally said:

Le Meridien (today Oct 16) is Sinopharm. A lot of people will have appointments but if it's the same as a few weeks ago there will be a "walk in" opportunity too.

And once people realise it is a Sinopharm, possibly a lot of "walk outs" too .

Just picking the first CM related topic to broadcast again that there is a vax event currently still on at Le Meridien hotel @ Chan Khlan road for Thais. Still open today, Saturday.

If you're still waiting for a vax it's worth checking out. If it's not what you want, you don't have to register.