News Forum - Curfew reduction, easing more restrictions on CCSA agenda today

Thaiger

The government’s Covid-19 task force meets later today to debate a further easing of restrictions ahead of the country’s planned re-opening on November 1. The Bangkok Post reports that the CCSA is set to discuss a reduction in curfew hours, as well as reducing the number of provinces in various coloured zones. Among the proposals to be discussed is the reduction of maximum control, “dark red” provinces to 24, “red” provinces to 29, and “orange” provinces to 24. Officials will also discuss a reduction in curfew hours, which if approved, could change from 10pm – 4am to 11pm – 3am […]

The story Curfew reduction, easing more restrictions on CCSA agenda today as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

23 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

The TAT has already published its list of countries it hopes the Thai government will allow back in, quarantine-free, from November 1. USA, UK, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, France, Russia, China, including Taiwan and Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Israel, UAE, Switzerland, Malaysia and Italy. But these countries are NOT YET CONFIRMED by the CCSA.

Trust the TAT, hurry to buy a flight ticket!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

Trust the TAT, hurry to buy a flight ticket!

Well, 7 of those (all EU countries) have Thailand red-listed. They may want to change that first 🤣

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Well, 7 of those (all EU countries) have Thailand red-listed. They may want to change that first 🤣

Don't forget the comment will be "They don't understand Thainess"

9 minutes ago, gummy said:

Don't forget the comment will be "They don't understand Thainess"

Lets hope they keep it mysterious so they won't understand a while longer 😉

18 minutes ago, pollyog49 said:

Where are the provincial stats for Wednesday 13th?   Have they stopped issuing these again now that infection  numbers are rising again?

TAT still have the government calculator and just found out how to spell "boobs" upside down.

Sorry for the delay 🙏

Totally Amazing Thailand (TAT) are at it again. It's true...they really should take a look at the list of countries warning their citizens not to go to Thailand. 

Interesting thing I've noticed is that seats are opening up on my flight to the Sandbox next week. Must be some people who can change their dates and are betting that November 1 will dawn a new day with unicorns and rainbows and cotton candy. I wish them luck.

23 hours ago, JamesE said:

Interesting thing I've noticed is that seats are opening up on my flight to the Sandbox next week. Must be some people who can change their dates and are betting that November 1 will dawn a new day with unicorns and rainbows and cotton candy. I wish them luck.

im based in Cm do hoping this opening goes forward...as I have no desire to be in sandbox or bkk....blah

• Like 1