News Forum - Korea to donate 470,000 AstraZeneca vaccines to Thailand

Thaiger

The Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency announced that it will donate nearly 1.6 million AstraZeneca vaccines combined to Thailand and Vietnam. The agency announced yesterday that South Korea will donate 470,000 vaccines to Thailand and 1.1 million vaccines to Vietnam. Korea is now managed to vaccinate nearly 80% of its population, about 41.6 million of its 52 million citizens. As such, it is now donating extra vaccines to some neighbours to help the global vaccination efforts. Yesterday after the announcement from the KDCPA, the Thai Cabinet formally acknowledged the AstraZeneca vaccine donation from South Korea, hopefully avoiding delays like […]

The story Korea to donate 470,000 AstraZeneca vaccines to Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Who was the member on here yesterday that said Thailand had enough Vaccine ? Seam's the thai gov are still asking other country's to donate vaccine to them i.e Donate not buy it.

1 minute ago, vlad said:

Who was the member on here yesterday that said Thailand had enough Vaccine ? Seam's the thai gov are still asking other country's to donate vaccine to them i.e Donate not buy it.

I don't think they're asking. But for the rest you're correct.

The reported 178.2m doses should be enough to vaccinate the whole country and give them boosters too.

Then again, who am I to argue with the numbers?

🤣🤣🤣 I've run out of tissues again🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

Thailand has enough money to buy vaccines, is this what they were waiting for all along other countries to give donations

Now that's a dark thought... With the reported 178.2m doses (miraculously growing by millions every day), I thought they were ready to donate to the EU by now 🥴

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Bob20 said:

Now that's a dark thought... With the reported 178.2m doses (miraculously growing by millions every day), I thought they were ready to donate to the EU by now 🥴

Yeah and sell them some fish too as the Brits have stopped them fishing...🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Griff1315 said:

Can ship them frozen in the vaccines!

Let's set up shop together!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Can ship them frozen in the vaccines!

Let's set up shop together!

Macron won't deal with us Bob, only thing France want from us Brits is free money so their police can help launch the dinghy 's 

Ohh and free fish....🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Griff1315 said:

Macron won't deal with us Bob, only thing France want from us Brits is free money so their police can help launch the dinghy 's 

Ohh and free fish....🤣🤣🤣

A little birdy told me that the Brits haven't actually paid the froggies the promised €54m to stop the dinghy's yet 🤔

But Europe is larger than France. What else can we freeze in the surplus vaccines?

14 minutes ago, Griff1315 said:

Omg no fish and chips... that is a pandemic 😄 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

A little birdy told me that the Brits haven't actually paid the froggies the promised €54m to stop the dinghy's yet 🤔

But Europe is larger than France. What else can we freeze in the surplus vaccines?

Thai government are like a set of popsicles how about them.....🤣

1 minute ago, Paco said:

Omg no fish and chips... that is a pandemic 😄 

Yes, that was a real big seller in France 🤔 Battered fish with chunky salt and vinegar covered chips, in a folded newspaper. Top of every french menu 🤣

• Haha 2

Won't sell 😔

I thought the EU was well into having bunches of useless politicians that waste millions in tax payers money...🤣

2 minutes ago, Griff1315 said:

I thought the EU was well into having bunches of useless politicians that waste millions in tax payers money...🤣

No shortage though 🤭

23 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

I think I've lived here to long, I immediately thought the donated vaccines being sold off in some dodgy deal

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

Just now, Bob20 said:

No shortage though 🤭

Can refill the seats the Brits left empty and uncle peanut can probably afford to pay the membership contributions they lost from the UK...😛

Great. Some more handouts to mix with Sinovac. Intradermaly with 20% doses because apparently we don't have enough vaccine, even though we make it and have enough.

20 minutes ago, Artemis080 said:

Great. Some more handouts to mix with Sinovac. Intradermaly with 20% doses because apparently we don't have enough vaccine, even though we make it and have enough.

And those 1m donated Pfizer still in the US? Paperwork presumably still not received? Gone very quiet...

• Like 1

And those 1m donated Pfizer still in the US? Paperwork presumably still not received? Gone very quiet...

Sold on to China for their elite government officials as their own vaccines aren't worth a toss.

Just now, Griff1315 said:

Sold on to China for their elite government officials as their own vaccines aren't worth a toss.

They've already started jabbing Chinese mRNA, the intellectual property copyright allegedly "borrowed" from the BioNTech inventors' servers... 

1 hour ago, Lowseasonlover said:

I think I've lived here to long, I immediately thought the donated vaccines being sold off in some dodgy deal

It’s called experience😂.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bob20 said:

You know how that goes,  paper work backwards and forwards to make it more difficult and to delay things in a pandemic 

Pandemic or not let's just do the same idiot things that we always do...