News Forum - Ministry defends Pfizer vaccines against radiation accusations

Thaiger

Pfizer mRNA vaccines are facing accusations of being contaminated with radiation, and Thailand’s Ministry of Public Health is fighting back against the allegations. The Ministry reassures that all the vaccines in use currently in Thailand are tested and safe for use. At the Department of Disease Control, Dr Chawetsan Namwat, director of the Emergency Health Hazard and Disease Control Division, confirms that all the vaccines used in Thailand have already been successfully implemented in other countries around the world without major issues. He said that all vaccines that enter Thailand undergo rigorous quality control inspections. Any abnormality or problem detected […]

The story Ministry defends Pfizer vaccines against radiation accusations as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

7 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

Pfizer mRNA vaccines are facing accusations of being contaminated with radiation, and Thailand’s Ministry of Public Health is fighting back against the allegations. The Ministry reassures that all the vaccines in use currently in Thailand are tested and safe for use. At the Department of Disease Control, Dr Chawetsan Namwat, director of the Emergency Health Hazard and Disease Control Division, confirms that all the vaccines used in Thailand have already been successfully implemented in other countries around the world without major issues. He said that all vaccines that enter Thailand undergo rigorous quality control inspections. Any abnormality or problem detected […]

The story Ministry defends Pfizer vaccines against radiation accusations as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

It's laughable how they justify the use by referring to use in other countries.

If that were an argument, then why does Thailand do its own medicine testing, quality control and approval process, delaying decisions and vaccine distribution?

In the case of Pfizer they should have referred to how its distribution system works with sensors and trackers and how it's virtually impossible to tamper with it without Pfizer knowing.

• Like 1

"Some have raised concerns that they believe..."

Really?

Some have raised concerns? "Some?"

Who exactly? Some guy on Facebook? An actor from Lithuania? Joe the Plumber?

Why does TT print this nonsense? Does TT know who exactly who the "Some" people are?

In the Western world, we have used vaccines for over 200 years and they work.

Has the whole world gone mad?

• Like 4

Hmmm, My PSA test results decreased to nearly non detectable and my prostate shrunk in size by nearly 50%!

I asked the Thai Urologist what could of caused this after 8 years of being on BPH meds , he didn’t know.

My conclusion it might have something to do with the PVAX Radiation imop 

Edited by riclag

10 minutes ago, riclag said:

Hmmm, My PSA test results decreased to nearly non detectable and my prostate shrunk in size by nearly 50%!

I asked the Thai Urologist what could of caused this after 8 years of being on BPH meds , he didn’t know.

Or you are one of the approx 30% for whom that occurs anyway.

Lmao. The twerps disseminating this junk are probably unaware that a lot of the food they happily stuff into their faces has been irradiated, as a public health measure.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, riclag said:

Wish it would shrink my prostate.🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

Read the full story

Probably said in big red letters DO NOT X-RAY OR SUBJECT TO RADIATION. So in Thailand........

• Haha 1