News Forum - Thailand planning reopening event with Lalisa, Andrea Bocelli

Thaiger

The Tourism Authority of Thailand is aiming to nab celebrity opera singer Andrea Bocelli and Thai-born K-Pop superstar Lalisa for a reopening celebration. The plan is still pending but after PM Prayut Chan-o-cha announced a November 1 reopening, the TAT aims to put Thailand front and centre in global tourism interest again in part with a high-profile countdown to reopening event. Lalisa recently topped Taylor Swift to be certified by the Guinness Book of World Records as having the most-viewed YouTube music video by a solo artist in 24 hours. A Buri Ram native who caused a meatball mania in […]

The story Thailand planning reopening event with Lalisa, Andrea Bocelli as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Don't you just love the fact they go ahead and organize events but cannot tell would be tourists what the actual entry requirements will be or even which countries you can actually enter from. 555

TIT.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

Andrea Bocelli and Thai-born K-Pop superstar Lalisa for a reopening celebration.

Clearly they have no intention of postponing the opening come November 1. 

14 minutes ago, EdwardV said:

Remember how the fiddler kept on fiddling when titanic sank? I wouldn't be surprised if these " plans " submerged. But I suppose this ship would rather make a u turn, whatever that's called😂.

Edited by DoUKnowWhoIAm
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Graham said:

Don't you just love the fact they go ahead and organize events but cannot tell would be tourists what the actual entry requirements will be or even which countries you can actually enter from. 555

TIT.

13 minutes ago, EdwardV said:

It's all in the aiming to nab...

Like in aiming to vaccinate

And aiming to open up

And aiming to make 500trillion in the next 7 days 🤭

And I'm aiming not to laugh at the predictions

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(that failed too)

Now imagine, Thailand opens on November 1st.

They organize this reopening event. It becomes a superspreader event. 

With big names, comes big news. 

Eventually this then will result in interest from the international media, which causes less people to come. 

Then Anutin does the u-turn and everyone gets screwed. 

Maybe it's a good idea just to open and nothing else. 

On 10/14/2021 at 4:59 AM, Soidog said:

Will Andrea need a COE, preflight PCR and PCR on arrival and additional Covid health insurance? 

Sure that's the plan.

So easy to make sarcastic negative remarks. No one is forced to go. Too bad Phuket is so far from me, because I'd love to see her in person. Maybe she'll follow up in Chiang Mai. 

20 minutes ago, LoongFred said:

So easy to make sarcastic negative remarks. No one is forced to go. Too bad Phuket is so far from me, because I'd love to see her in person. Maybe she'll follow up in Chiang Mai. 

Maybe you could get a flight down there, Fred?

1 hour ago, Poolie said:

Maybe you could get a flight down there, Fred?

It's still a long haul with a change of planes at Don Muang.  I also am not that into the Phuket thing. To touristy for me. But she's great.9