News Forum - Half a million baht in sex toys and products seized in series of raids

Thaiger

Sex toys and sexual enhancement drugs were seized by Thai police in a series of raids in Bangkok and the neighbouring province of Samut Prakan. Thai media reports that a Thai husband and Vietnamese wife were arrested for allegedly importing the products illegally. Officers held a standard press conference, displaying the seized items including boxes of dildos, packages of synthetic vagina, X-Marvel Max male sexual enhancement drugs, and Titan Gel, which is made for men. Reports say the products are valued at a total of half a million baht. While sex toys are sold openly on the street in Thailand […]

The story Half a million baht in sex toys and products seized in series of raids as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

When the Minster for the Digital Economy was recommending that Thailand allow vapers he should have included vibrators and any other electronic sex toy. He wants this country to be in the forefront of the new world of digital products, so why not promote Thailand as the Hub of Digital Stimulation. Oh no that's not right, the Hub of Electronic Stimulation!

• Haha 2

Well if they are really concerned about plastic dicks and unreal pussies the entire Thai administration should be arrested as there is nothing more artificial.

The cops standing there with the haul of contraband worth clearly more than the 2.5 trillion bhat in meth, ice and other drugs moved through Thailand, must have really annoyed someone up the food chain.

In a police service that tends to favour nick names, Joe Ferrari, Big Joke and so on, meet Johnny Dildo and his partner Jimmy Fleshlight.

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Artemis080 said:

The cops standing there with the haul of contraband worth clearly more than the 2.5 trillion bhat in meth, ice and other drugs moved through Thailand, must have really annoyed someone up the food chain.

In a police service that tends to favour nick names, Joe Ferrari, Big Joke and so on, meet Johnny Dildo and his partner Jimmy Fleshlight.

Don't forget the female general police commander Super boss, fanny cum lightly

A prostitute in every bar, jack-off service in every massage parlour- for men but  should I have need to replace my tiny little vibrator  Noooooo-As sexist as it gets  

The lady looks like she cant wait to try out those vibes. As for the RTP guy far right he is passionatly glancing at his pal with the mike, possibly hoping  they can try the other toys out together later.FB_IMG_1634032080768.thumb.jpg.e4b7ed300847c05c46cbfd5a7c6ed687.jpg

14 minutes ago, gummy said:

The lady looks like she cant wait to try out those vibes. As for the RTP guy far right he is passionatly glancing at his pal with the mike, possibly hoping  they can try the other toys out together later.FB_IMG_1634032080768.thumb.jpg.e4b7ed300847c05c46cbfd5a7c6ed687.jpg

Ok then.

15 minutes ago, ChristyS said:

A prostitute in every bar, jack-off service in every massage parlour- for men but  should I have need to replace my tiny little vibrator  Noooooo-As sexist as it gets  

You can get male prostitutes  and massage parlours also offer sexual services to females . 

Synthetic V*g*inas were also convesgated , so, complete equality here 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fluke said:

You can get male prostitutes  and massage parlours also offer sexual services to females . 

But nothing beats a Thai tomboy on yaba if you want it done properly.

1 minute ago, Fluke said:

Synthetic V*g*inas were also convesgated , so, complete equality here 

And as a unisex item where have all the anal bungs gone ? no mention or picture of them.

8 minutes ago, gummy said:

And as a unisex item where have all the anal bungs gone ? no mention or picture of them.

I have a spare one, if you want to borrow it ?

Just now, Fluke said:

I have a spare one, if you want to borrow it ?

No need my wife has plenty. Have you tried those inflatable ones ?

2 minutes ago, gummy said:

No need my wife has plenty. Have you tried those inflatable ones ?

I haven't no, what are they like ?

13 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I haven't no, what are they like ?

There pretty good but replacing the in-built air pump with a mains compressor certainly does the business a whole lot quicker.

10 minutes ago, gummy said:

There pretty good but replacing the in-built air pump with a mains compressor certainly does the business a whole lot quicker.

Last week I saw someone in a garage trying to inflate a bicycle tyre with one of those air compressors , blew the tyre up , not as inflated it , blew up as in an explosion 

4 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Last week I saw someone in a garage trying to inflate a bicycle tyre with one of those air compressors , blew the tyre up , not as inflated it , blew up as in an explosion 

Must have been a big guy if he was using the tyre as an anal bung certainly had some balls, well not after the explosion perhaps.😂