Emirates multi-risk travel insurance for COE

Tjampman

Does anyone know if it is possible to use the Emirates multi-risk travel insurance for COE?

Do I need some special paperwork eg. insurance certificate with my name printed on it etc.

I have attached the standard policy here, English is on page 33, but all sums are written in my local currency etc, though I believe they exceed the Thai requirments.

Anyway, if anybody have any experience with this, I'ld be glad to listen to advice.

multi-risk-travel-insurance-policy-denmark.pdf

That is only for 30 days so if your permission to stay was longer the insurance would need to cover the extra time, I think

Yes they will accept that I used the same company flying into BKK last December for the quarantine period.

Its a good clear policy.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2021 at 3:27 AM, thai3 said:

That is only for 30 days so if your permission to stay was longer the insurance would need to cover the extra time, I think

The Emirates FREE +100.000 US $ covid-19 insurance stipulates that for
Return Trips: Cover ends when you return to Your Country of Departure or 365 days after your original departure date from your Country of Departure, whichever is earlier.
One-way Trips: cover for one-way Trips ends 31 days after your arrival at your Final  Destination outside of your Country of Residence.

• Like 3

Thanks for replies.
I didn't see any notification, but your answers makes me feel good.

I am just going to Phuket for holiday so I will stay 20 days and hopefully enjoy a quiet experience.

• 2 weeks later...

FYI if anyone should come across this old thread.

If you have ticket with Emirates you need to request a proof of insurance from AIG. 

use this email

Uk.assistance@aig.com

alternatively

ukcustomerrelations@aig.com

This is for help in English, I am not residing in the UK.