News Forum - Arrested Chon Buri man claims to be close friend of PM Prayut

Thaiger

When Chon Buri police attempted to take a belligerent man into custody, the man gave a unique excuse of why he should be let go: he is a “close personal friend” of PM Prayut Chan-o-cha. The 54 year old man was reported to be running along the road, shouting and threatening people walking on the street and attacking cars randomly. The incident in Baan Suan subdistrict was called in to the Mueang Chon Buri Police on Thursday in the early evening and they responded to the scene and quickly subdued the contentious man for his seemingly random attacks wreaking havoc […]

The post Arrested Chon Buri man claims to be close friend of PM Prayut appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

2 minutes ago, gummy said:

Perhaps he could be a friend of the PM as it was reported he was shouting and threatening people, which are  the attributes of the PM himself.

I find this extreemly hard to believe

Prat (short for prayut) has friends?

• Haha 4

I think the last time I ever daydreamed I was friends with someone famous I would be about ten or eleven years-old.

At fifty-four years-old, this guy must be  a late developer.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

I think the last time I ever daydreamed I was friends with someone famous I would be about ten or eleven years-old.

At fifty-four years-old, this guy must be  a late developer.

Aren't they all 😂 But seriously who would want to be considered as a friend of somebody like the PM ? Suppose by example there are or were people proud to claim that they were friends with Charles Manson so I suppose it depends upon what moral standards you judge friendship

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Bring him into custody, conduct an alcohol and drug test..... it will be positive...

Do a 'contentious' and 'belligerent' test first, to make sure you've got the right man.

Stop him 'wreaking havoc.'

Taps nose, knowingly.

21 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Do a 'contentious' and 'belligerent' test first, to make sure you've got the right man.

Stop him 'wreaking havoc.'

Taps nose, knowingly.

Are we talking about the PM now or the Chonburi man ? 😂

Can you imagine the response of the police in most Western Countries. “I’m a personal friend of the PM” said the crazy man. “I don’t care if you a personal friend of the Queen. You’re nicked” said the policeman. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, gummy said:

Perhaps he could be a friend of the PM as it was reported he was shouting and threatening people, which are  the attributes of the PM himself.

Often when I have a good joke to write down, I check the comments and you always beat me to it. 😂

• Like 1

18 hours ago, gummy said:

Yeah, he does have the reputation of speaking rather gruff and might we say.....unsophisticated. 😉😇

20 hours ago, gummy said:

I thought the same or even relatives because of the attributes.