Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder III: The Gypsy King is in town!

Lowseasonlover

Let the show begin, who do you guys think will win? 

Fury, 33, obliterated his big-hitting American rival, 35, when they met in Sin City back in February 2020, flooring the Bronze Bomber twice before former trainer Mark Breland threw in the towel.

Im Team Fury, Come on Tyson

• Like 3

I think they both are not very good fighters

The whole heavyweight division sucks, IMO

Wilder always looks like he's scared and he just isn't a very good boxer

If Fury was halfway decent, he would have ended him early but he's so awkward and unathletic

That being said, I like Tyson Fury as a person and enjoy him 

Just don't think he is a very good boxer 

9 minutes ago, Jinxy said:

This was the best heavy weight fight in many years.

It was an entertaining fight, for sure (and I guess that is all you really want )

But I still think not very good boxing

• Like 1

Great fight Wilder knocked Fury down twice in the 4th but the Gypsy got up and knocked him out in the 11th. Wilder showed the world what a sore loser was when at the end of the fight Fury went to his corner to to commiserate wilder and apparently Wilder said  " I don't respect you "  and before the announcement was given Wilder slinked off to his dressing room spitting his dummy out.

• Like 1

Great fight! It was always gonna be Fury's win. Wilder showed the heart of a lion, incredible how he was able to continue for as long as that. Well done to both fighters

• Like 1

'He's a sore loser, an idiot. He couldn't show guts or respect': Tyson Fury says Deontay Wilder REFUSED to embrace him at the end of their trilogy thriller after years of heavyweight bad blood 

The Gypsy king can and does talk a good fight and he backs it up. He lives about an Hour away from where i live.  I have seen him regular in a place Called Ulverston in Cumbria where he is happy standing in the local Chippy talking to anyone. He is completely  different out of the ring he lives in a place called Morecambe famous for Eric Morecambe. Don't be surprised if you walk into Morrison's or Tesco and see Tyson pushing his shopping trolley round the store with Paris and his kids that's the down to earth kind of guy he is.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, vlad said:

The Gypsy king can and does talk a good fight and he backs it up. He lives about an Hour away from where i live.  I have seen him regular in a place Called Ulverston in Cumbria where he is happy standing in the local Chippy talking to anyone. He is completely  different out of the ring he lives in a place called Morecambe famous for Eric Morecambe. Don't be surprised if you walk into Morrison's or Tesco and see Tyson pushing his shopping trolley round the store with Paris and his kids that's the down to earth kind of guy he is.

He is for sure a character and seems like a great guy

Can't box worth shit though.......

He's in an awful division that has no talented fighters 

36 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

He is for sure a character and seems like a great guy

Can't box worth shit though.......

He's in an awful division that has no talented fighters 

Perhaps you could improve the division by pulling on your gloves?

Fury looks like an ox but the fact is he is quite clever in how he boxes. He is deceptive. He wears his opponent down. His jab is effective because he has the reach. Eventually when you tire he will hit you with a combination of punches which means hurt.

I will give you that his close work is not the best. But when he is in close he is not trying to box. He is leaning on the opponent. Making him expend energy to remain upright. Using his height and weight. Its not pretty but it is effective. 

Look how tired Wilder looked by the 8th round. Now this is one of the fittest men on the planet. Fury did that.

Remember this is the man who beat Klitschko. 

20 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Perhaps you could improve the division by pulling on your gloves?

Fury looks like an ox but the fact is he is quite clever in how he boxes. He is deceptive. He wears his opponent down. His jab is effective because he has the reach. Eventually when you tire he will hit you with a combination of punches which means hurt.

I will give you that his close work is not the best. But when he is in close he is not trying to box. He is leaning on the opponent. Making him expend energy to remain upright. Using his height and weight. Its not pretty but it is effective. 

Look how tired Wilder looked by the 8th round. Now this is one of the fittest men on the planet. Fury did that.

Remember this is the man who beat Klitschko. 

Klitschko's were not very good either 

And Wilder just isn't very good 

None of these heavyweights are any good 

Go look at fights when Lennox Lewis or Riddick Bowe, hell even Andrew Golata was better than any of these guys 

Fury would put his guys away instead of playing the leaning game, if he had the ability  but he doesn't 

But I agree with you on a few things about Fury

He is a  clever boxing and using his weight to bully opponents is effective ,  but his competition is woeful 

3 minutes ago, vlad said:

He took the best on in there own back yard ans smashed them. Wilder is a 1 punch wonder and only knocked out Bums. Who has wilder fought ?

Wilder is a horrendous boxer

Never mind that he always looks scared

He just isn't a very good boxer at all 

Fury has heart. He might not box like Dempsey or Ali, but he’ll get up and keep coming back. They all stay down. Fury gets up. Would he beat Patterson? Absolutely. Liston? Holmes? Put your house on it. 

Take a walk along Brixton Road at 1am on a Saturday night… Do I want Marciano or Fury walking alongside me? Fury thanks.

If you do the talk BigHewer you got to do the walk Wilder did the Talk but got smashed again like Tyson said he would do. I saw a clip on Facebook of wilder saying that he will decapitate Fury lol. Fury came back with a simple message he said " Im going to smash your F      king face in hows that for a short answer lol. 

Fury is huge man but out of the ring apparently a gentle giant. Having said that he is a Catholic and takes it seriously so would not want to be the Catholic priest who attempts to interfere with his kids.  He is just another following in the foot steps of those British guys who have been great out of the ring.  "spray it all over" Henry Cooper, "know what I mean" Frank Bruno, and now "I'll sing you a song" Tyson Fury. Other then selling crappy BBQ's has there been any American "gentle giants" out of the ring with any charisma ? I exclude Muhammed Ali from that as he was an exception of a man and not just locally, but globally. He was not a fighter but a boxer. Perhaps his identification with his chosen faith and Fury's too put them into similar categories maybe.

1 hour ago, gummy said:

Fury is huge man but out of the ring apparently a gentle giant. Having said that he is a Catholic and takes it seriously so would not want to be the Catholic priest who attempts to interfere with his kids.  He is just another following in the foot steps of those British guys who have been great out of the ring.  "spray it all over" Henry Cooper, "know what I mean" Frank Bruno, and now "I'll sing you a song" Tyson Fury. Other then selling crappy BBQ's has there been any American "gentle giants" out of the ring with any charisma ? I exclude Muhammed Ali from that as he was an exception of a man and not just locally, but globally. He was not a fighter but a boxer. Perhaps his identification with his chosen faith and Fury's too put them into similar categories maybe.

Ali was an exception of a man?

He married a teenager(who he pursued much younger) and  has been accused of  getting 2 other teens pregnant 

He's been accused of domestic violence on multiple occasions 

Had multiple affairs.....

The way he treated Joe Frazier, was abhorrent 

Ali was far from  an "exception of a man"

PS....I also wouldn't hold up the Catholic Church or the black Nation of Islam(not Islam) as beacons of good 

Edited by Marc26
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

Ali was an exception of a man?

He married a teenager(who he pursued much younger) and  has been accused of  getting 2 other teens pregnant 

He's been accused of domestic violence on multiple occasions 

Had multiple affairs.....

The way he treated Joe Frazier, was abhorrent 

Ali was far from  an "exception of a man"

PS....I also wouldn't hold up the Catholic Church or the black Nation of Islam(not Islam) as beacons of good 

I always thought Ali was an Idiot. His parents named him after the famous abolitionist and ambassador to Russia - Cassius Marcellous Clay. Rejecting this as a 'white mans slave name' he took on his new name- after two Muslims who both owned, bought and sold black African slaves! Good in the ring but his personal life was a train wreck and his worshiping a slave owner rather odd to say the least.

16 hours ago, vlad said:

Before the fight in the introductions, the MC said that Fury now lives in Las Vegas.

Wonder if there is a chippy or a Tesco's there!

16 minutes ago, WilliamG said:

Before the fight in the introductions, the MC said that Fury now lives in Las Vegas.

Don't know but that seems to be a false statement about him living there because if true the highways would be blocked by a rapid exodus of Catholic priests 😂

21 minutes ago, WilliamG said:

Probably just temporarily moved there for his fight training camp 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, vlad said:

yes fluke he was there for 3 Month's in Prep for his fight. He lives in Morcambe Lancashire not Manchester or Vegas.

He's a Manchester United supporter