THAI MUSIC THREAD -

Rain

4 minutes ago, Fluke said:

That was a joke , it wasn't meant to be taken literally or seriously 

Ah so it is not only the bottle lady you know personally it is now the PM 😂 Oh dear you really are having a bad day.

13 minutes ago, Yinn said:

You come this thread for argue everyone? Or you will show your song you like?

People have their Thai song they like. They can not find with sub, if so easy, why you not find for them? Do it.

Argue and Thaibash. So boring. Should be fun thread, but just talk about rules. Pfffft

Here a song a find with English sub. Yinglee. She have other good song, but no English sub, very popular so can not show on this thread. She must be arrogance, or maybe she just don’t care about English people. I hope the England bands show thai sub, or are they arrogance? 

Only most popular Grammy song have sub and not many, a few have Chinese, must please somebody!

Here is Ying 2012 I think signing my album

ying lee.jpg

3 minutes ago, gummy said:

Ah so it is not only the bottle lady you know personally it is now the PM 😂 Oh dear you really are having a bad day.

Was your Chinese thread just a fantasy then? 😛

11 minutes ago, gummy said:

No, it was quite clearly meant as a joke . Only a fool would that taken it seriously .

You dont need to "know" someone to know that they were joking 

Might be an idea to start removing the off topic bickering from those who just, as always, want an argument and leave the thread for Thai music fans?

3 minutes ago, thai3 said:

Might be an idea to start removing the off topic bickering from those who just, as always, want an argument and leave the thread for Thai music fans?

100% agree and also follow the moderators suggestions.

17 hours ago, palooka said:

Everyone looked at Prayut at the end to see what he would, he clapped so they clapped, but his facial expressions said a lot.

His rap song was answer to the Rap Against Dictatorship that won the Vaclav Havel prize inNorway.

They speak English this one for you. 

ALL Rap Against Dictatorship songs are certified LEGAL by lawyer BEFORE they show public release.

Also here is interview with English sub for you.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, gummy said:

Still no song, just argue everybody. Look yourself. Why you join this thread? For what? 

This popular song before with farang. 
I can not find sub. Maybe Gummy can.

Have translation below.

Job 2 Do by Doo ter tam

Looks to see her do.
Why do I have.
Looks to see her do.
Why do I have.

I love it for many days.
Well anyway, she suddenly suddenly from below.
I take my belongings nuke anyway.
The CD Lubbock shirt disappears.
I keep all the money collected C..
As she stumbled out to a new sheet.
I stuff my money, it's not that.
But I do not want to risk my marijuana.

Looks to see her do.
Why do I have.
Looks to see her do.
Why do I have.

Come back baby, I'm still waiting.
Anyone who is pretty fine to cover the balance, he does.
I have a heart, only she knows.
I also know that I love you so much.
I give the same stone Pollywog value.
Please do not keep me thick compromised.
But she has, I'm inadequate.
I would not call path.

Looks to see her do.
Why do I have.
Looks to see her do.
Why do I have.

(Instrumental).

Looks to see her do.
Why do I have.
Looks to see her do.
Why do I have.

I love it for many days.
Well anyway, she suddenly suddenly from below.
I take my belongings nuke anyway.
The CD Lubbock shirt disappears.
I keep all the money collected C..
As she stumbled out to a new sheet.
I stuff my money, it's not that.
But I do not want to risk my marijuana.

Looks to see her do.
Why do I have.
Looks to see her do.
Why do I have.
Looks to see her do.
Why do I have.
Looks to see her do.
Why do I have.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, gummy said:

Not possible to do, it's like asking somebody to produce the thread on Chinese music they claim they started. Eg I wanted to post some material of Jintara one of the top performers in the country for over 30 years, but there is nothing with English subs, why should there be? Only some with Vietnamese subs.

As I said the closest you can get is phonetic Thai off karaoke discs, almost anyone ought to be able follow those who have been here a while- especially those living in ROI ET where she is from- Kaswet Wisai.

Topic has been permanently locked from further postings. 

One member has chosen not to respect the Moderators' requests and has gone on to abuse a Moderator. Yinn, the Moderation Panel will address you further directly regarding your comments and actions that forced us to close this thread.

Moderators also identified multiple videos that fail to meet Forum Guidelines and they have been deleted for breaches of the following:

Rule 1 - Use English Language only when posting.

Rule 2 - Do not include any personal information of any Member, ask for such information and/or include profanities, obscene or vulgar language, videos, pictures, or links to other websites which provide the same.

Rule 3 - Do not defame, insult, bully, or harass, any other member, person, or organisation. Be respectful of a person’s country, race, culture, appearance, gender, sexual preference, religion, political beliefs, education, career choice and age.

Members are warned attempts to push hidden agendas seeking to circumvent the basic tenets of this forum, by masking videos etc in a language other than English, will not be tolerated. Nor will any lack of basic civil respect for our Volunteer Moderators.

• Like 1