News Forum - Nakhon Si Thammarat police: don’t throw eggs at PM Prayut

Thaiger

Perhaps in an effort to do some damage control for today’s visit from PM Prayut Chan-o-cha to inspect flood preparedness in the Southern province of Nakhon Si Thammarat, the provincial police released an official warning notice instructing people to be on good behaviour for the prime minister’s visit. After several stops of his flood surveying tour has been met by angry protesters, the Nakhon Si Thammarat provincial police released a warning infographic on their Facebook page before PM Prayut arrived. The post caution people to behave properly and named a few no-nos in the presence of the prime minister. Some […]

The post Nakhon Si Thammarat police: don’t throw eggs at PM Prayut appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Haha 1

Definitely getting closer to elections.

Banning "egging" is a bit unsporting though, his goons use rubber bullets and water cannons.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

Some specifics mentioned were not to throw eggs, in particular rotten eggs, at PM Prayut,

Thanks to those warnings, you can be sure it'll happen😂

45 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

The notice also reminded of the severity under Thai law of burning pictures of the PM ...

Now that's a new one.

Someone's getting serious delusions of grandeur way above his position.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, palooka said:

Definitely getting closer to elections.

Banning "egging" is a bit unsporting though, his goons use rubber bullets and water cannons.

I would call it Be.egging

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, whitesnake said:

Like something with a removable 'pin' you mean?!!

You know how that is.

Funniest things will happen just when you don't expect it.

30 minutes ago, whitesnake said:

Oh, how I wish I was there... 12 x large size No. 1 eggs... splat all across his head and expensive suit... it has to be done!! PLEASE SOMEONE..!

Ah but....you never know which version of PM cosplay you are going to get.

It could be the business suit, or the 'traditional' silk outfit just like all the farmers used to wear in the fields back in the day(!), or the civil servant's uniform or the General's uniform.  I even remember him wearing a sort of Thai redneck outfit on a trip to Issan once.  A white smock top with a scarf or whatever the hell it is wrapped round the waist.

Personally I think he should go with the 'traditional' silk outfit; in a colour that contrasts nicely with egg yolk yellow.

• Haha 1

When he visited phuket a while back, he had 10 mini vans of fake supporters that raced ahead then to be told where to stand and wave at 'Prat' (short for prayut)!

So let's see how he gets on after the police give the people ideas of using eggs rather than pickled fermented fish!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Malc-Thai said:

When he visited phuket a while back, he had 10 mini vans of fake supporters that raced ahead then to be told where to stand and wave at 'Prat' (short for prayut)!

So let's see how he gets on after the police give the people ideas of using eggs rather than pickled fermented fish!

Elephant turds may be better

1 hour ago, Malc-Thai said:

This is standard and well known for him now and I have seen it up here in CM when a certain someone visits. PR forced to the media to show outward that makes it look contrary to what it really is. 

• Like 1

What I can’t believe is they have the audacity to order them to not swear or yell insults or obscenities at the idiot. They must definitely know just how much he and his regime and the elite are all despised by the people now. All time low. 

• Like 2

Now, now gentlemen....eggs don't stick to teflon....didn't you know that?? But don't worry...the Properly Constituted Constitutional Court (PCCC), will ensure........ that the constitution is adhered to.....Just as it did in the case or Putin and Ping! Wait a minute.... PCCC......that's CCCP backwards!!!!!!!!! Better get used to Prayut being around! I did say...nothing sticks to Teflon....

Technically, he's really not an [fairly] elected PM, is he? 

Yet, continues to be referred as such. 

You know how that is - repeating something often and loud enough makes it all real and true.