News Forum - Quarantine hotel near Suvarnabhumi airport evacuated after fire

Thaiger

A fire erupted at an alternative quarantine hotel in Samut Prakan, just southeast of Bangkok. Yesterday night, around 80 people evacuated the building when they noticed black smoke. The hotel provides accommodation for the mandatory 14-day quarantine for those entering Thailand from overseas. No injures were reported. The fire took place at the Siam Mandarina Hotel Suvarnabhumi on King Kaew Road, close to the international airport. It is believed that the fire began in an old snooker club in the hotel. The club hasn’t been used in two years and was closed due to the pandemic, according to the hotel […]

The post Quarantine hotel near Suvarnabhumi airport evacuated after fire appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

17 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

The hotel provides accommodation for the mandatory 14-day quarantine for those entering Thailand from overseas.

Don't they have 7d quaranteen program?  I guess, after this, they won't have any at all.

Firstly, thankfully there was no loss of life! You go into an ASQ Hotel and there's a fire which requires you to evacuate!!! Talk about double jeopardy!! I think I'd just go back home. Bad things come in threes....