How to make the most out of a smaller living space

Thaiger

As condominium and apartment living are on the rise, their cozy atmospheres can also bring a bit of difficulty organising. But, before you decide to renovate or find another place that could be more expensive, take a look at our quick, DIY guide to maximise your living space. 1. Separate Your Living Space Instead of relying on walls that are already inside your living space, try using sliding doors or partitions to help separate rooms. The biggest advantage to this is that it is always easily adjustable. Furthermore, many sliding doors come in a soundproof design! And, if you are […]

The post How to make the most out of a smaller living space appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 2

I saw one shoebox condo in Bangkok that was so ridiculously tight, the sofa was right next to the stove,and the TV was so close you could almost touch the screen.. Great thing to be able to cook dinner while relaxing on the sofa😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

I saw one shoebox condo in Bangkok that was so ridiculously tight, the sofa was right next to the stove,and the TV was so close you could almost touch the screen.. Great thing to be able to cook dinner while relaxing on the sofa😂

And with a touch screen TV, what's the problem ? 😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gummy said:

And with a touch screen TV, what's the problem ? 😂

I'd get a sofabed as well. Just hope the bathroom is not at the end of the corridor 🤭

• Like 1

The best way to make the most of a small living space is to rent more than 3 blocks away from BTS/MRT stations. Same price, bigger space. I fail to see the economy in "living" in an apartment that requires you to eat anything more complicated than ramen at a restaurant or street vendor's stall. Don't get me wrong, I've lived on boats where the usable living area was 20-23 sq.m but that space was designed to be lived in not just some random volume filled up with normal furniture and appliances. I had complete kitchens, fully functional work areas, storage, dining, sleeping and relaxing space. These 28-30 sq.m boxes that have no thought given to living are just outside the realm of plausible.

• Like 2