News Forum - Man neglects cigarette, burns down home, is beaten by neighbors

Thaiger

Even more expensive than the new cigarette tax, a burning cigarette left unattended caused a man’s home in Si Racha to burn down and his relatives and neighbours to physically attack him after learning he caused the fire. The cigarette was reported to have been left burning which resulted in a fire that quickly spread and destroyed the entire home. The fire took place on Monday afternoon around 1 pm in Surasak and firefighters from the Chao Phraya Surasak fire station were dispatched immediately. They arrived to a small wooden residential home that was engulfed in flames and rapidly burning. […]

The post Man neglects cigarette, burns down home, is beaten by neighbors appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

5 minutes ago, Rain said:

Damn smokers. 

If they're not blamed for one thing they're blamed for most everything else. 

Except for smoking hot chicks. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, gummy said:

Now you are talking my style

And I guess it really doesn't matter where they are smoking as long as they are hot? 

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Thommo said:

if they are smoking best you slow down

If they're smoking I put on ear plugs and a clothes peg on my nose.... 'cos I can't stand the sound of screaming women or th smell of burning rubber😇