News Forum - Chiang Mai couple arrested for selling outdoor sex show online

Thaiger

In the continued crackdown in Thailand against sexually explicit material being sold on the internet, a Thai couple has been arrested in Chiang Mai for having sex in public and selling videos of it online. The couple was arrested over an incident that took place in May where they are accused of having sex in public in front of a highway office. The sex was filmed on the Chiang Mai-Lamphun Road in tambon Yang Nerng of Saraphi district and was uploaded for sale online in June. The road is a popular area lined with large resin trees making it quite […]

The post Chiang Mai couple arrested for selling outdoor sex show online appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

This TT news is certainly late to the gate. Already on the Thai news 3 or so days already. And there was a blurred provocative video on tv as well, especially when she was but t naked and on her knees. I looked at my wife and winked and nodded my head at her as a joke with a smile, but somehow I know that my fantasy will never ever happen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

46 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

quite a scenic place that people often take selfies,

A selfie, with people having sex in the background. Whata great turist magnet!

Edited by DoUKnowWhoIAm
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

it's a good job there is nothing more important going on in Thailand right now for the Government and police and really concentrate all their efforts on things like this ...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, gazmo16 said:

it's a good job there is nothing more important going on in Thailand right now for the Government and police and really concentrate all their efforts on things like this ...

Well its news I guess because it was 2 Thais taking part. I guess given all the bad press regarding Thailand's sex tourism industry, and the puritans on various forums who appear to think it is only foreigners, then this government and its highly reputable police force decided it was about time to "balance the books" and show to the world that Thais too can be exhibitionists and bang away in public 😂

3 minutes ago, gummy said:

Well its news I guess because it was 2 Thais taking part. I guess given all the bad press regarding Thailand's sex tourism industry, and the puritans on various forums who appear to think it is only foreigners, then this government and its highly reputable police force decided it was about time to "balance the books" and show to the world that Thais too can be exhibitionists and bang away in public 😂

Actually if you watch the Thai news, from Fans only to the Thai gal who let a Thai guy suckle her breasts in a vehicle to this one of the gal on her knees is being hammered out to the Thai public as a no no as Thailand is moral and honest and this is against their law. Funny as the CM area is a main contributor in this arena for girls having fun making some extra cash.

• Like 1

Maybe it's all those digital nomad influencers living up in CM that have corrupted the minds of the innocent locals.

Or maybe the Police are right, there are no prostitutes in Pattaya , they moved up north .

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

A selfie, with people having sex in the background. Whata great turist magnet!

Please do not give ideas for the government to get tourist in 🤣

• Haha 5

44 minutes ago, gazmo16 said:

Maybe it's all those digital nomad influencers living up in CM that have corrupted the minds of the innocent locals.

Or maybe the Police are right, there are no prostitutes in Pattaya , they moved up north .

Really? I did not see any here, I am missing out 😂

• Haha 3

58 minutes ago, gazmo16 said:

Well if they are here then I haven't seen them. Maybe I should open a restaurant up called Soi 6 up here?

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Well if they are here then I haven't seen them. Maybe I should open a restaurant up called Soi 6 up here?

Waste of time, when the girls go home they present as fine upstanding citizens with good jobs in the city.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, gummy said:

More like they are trying to remove opportunities for people selling ass, forcing to go to the bar route where they can take a profit.

44 minutes ago, palooka said:

Waste of time, when the girls go home they present as fine upstanding citizens with good jobs in the city.

Never mind the excessive tattoos, their urge to drink everyday and excessive communication with foreigners or Thai. That is normal too. She is a good little girl.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, piwol84977 said:

More like they are trying to remove opportunities for people selling ass, forcing to go to the bar route where they can take a profit.

You mean they always want to be able to dip into the assets?

49 minutes ago, piwol84977 said:

Apart from the fact that all the bars are closed currently 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

... the gal on her knees is being hammered ...

Do you have a link for that?

Just asking for a friend ... 😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Apart from the fact that all the bars are closed currently 

Currently yes.. but you might notice there are plans to change that ( no matter how unrealistic and futile they might be )

On 10/6/2021 at 9:13 AM, gazmo16 said:

You are definitely right. It's pathetic.

• Thanks 1

More sharia laws to come soon. Is Prayut a closet Muslim ? By the way, I don't defend people having sex in public places, but certainly their right to do this behind closed doors, record themselves and sell it to a consenting adult population. But after the alcohol prohibitions under the guise of Covid measures, where a simple selfie of myself next to a bottle of beer can cost me dearly and all other totally incomprehensible laws I start to wonder.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leo said:

So in front of the police they dress exactly the opposite the way they dress in their videos?

In any event, desperate times indeed in Thailand.

I can't imagine the police paying to see the performance.