VPN worth the cost?

BainaiThai

10 minutes ago, gummy said:

Could you pm me with the link to say the US Navy Typhoon warning site please and I will try it on the VPN I use to see if it works on that one

https://metoc.navy.mil › jtwc › jtwc.html

it timed out again now with vpn

opens right up with vpn off. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

https://metoc.navy.mil › jtwc › jtwc.html

it timed out again now with vpn

opens right up with vpn off. 

Just tried it on 3 US servers using Proton VPN and "unreachable" on all

3 hours ago, BigHewer said:

Thanks Smithydog. Have you by any chance tried Express VPN with SBS content in Australia?

Nine was fine for NRL. Ten was ok sometimes. Seven, I had to swap locations to get the Olympics. Perth worked well for that. ABC seems fine. 

Just tried SBS now and both on demand and live are working ok on my iPad. Will try the TV later on. Will need to watch a lot more to be able to give an opinion.

It does work much better on the iPad. Suspect the wifi connection on the Panasonic TV is a bit dodgy as often very slow to pick up the internet and secure connection. Not a TV model I would recommend!

May I suggest trying livenettv.bz but first you must install the bluestacks5 emulator and its free. It has a worldwide coverage and covers most sports, movies and other entertainment. Also there's no geographic restrictions, by the way this is only for Pc's not for mobile devices. Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...