Lazada shopping

anarchofarmer

Curious to know if any other lazada shopper has experienced this (or am I just being paranoid!) On every occasion where I have felt it necessary to give a negative review the responce on submitting has invariably been: "oops, there's been an error!" Never a problem with positive reviews!!!

6 minutes ago, anarchofarmer said:

Curious to know if any other lazada shopper has experienced this (or am I just being paranoid!) On every occasion where I have felt it necessary to give a negative review the responce on submitting has invariably been: "oops, there's been an error!" Never a problem with positive reviews!!!

We've bought a lot of product thru Lazada from TV's to fruit trees with only 2 returns, promptly handled and refunded.  On those occasions we did not leave a -ve review as Lazada's system worked perfectly.

It's common these days for suppliers to rebut any complaint without full explanation.

• Like 1

Never had any problems with Lazada infact the last two years we have won the 'customer of the year' award and should a day goes by and we havn't ordered anything, they are ringing us up to see if everything is ok.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Marble-eye said:

Never had any problems with Lazada infact the last two years we have won the 'customer of the year' award and should a day goes by and we havn't ordered anything, they are ringing us up to see if everything is ok.

Had the same thing.  Did not get a delivery for two days and Kerry knocked on our door to see if we were OK :)

• Haha 1

On 10/6/2021 at 10:44 AM, longwood50 said:

Had the same thing.  Did not get a delivery for two days and Kerry knocked on our door to see if we were OK :)

Kerry stop outside our house every day just to check if we have a delivery.

Weening the wife OFF online shopping is a challenge as she took to it like a duck to water.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have a problem when logging in to Lazada?

I use my laptop as well as my phone. Occasionally when logging in with my laptop I'm told I need to confirm my login by entering an OTP they have sent to my email.
It never arrives, but the advertising email spam always does. The confirmation doesn't go to spam, I've checked.
This confirmation request seems to be more common if I login at night.
After waiting a few hours with no OTP email arriving, it lets me login as normal.
Anyone else have the same problem?

5 hours ago, Bluesofa said:

Does anyone have a problem when logging in to Lazada?

I use my laptop as well as my phone. Occasionally when logging in with my laptop I'm told I need to confirm my login by entering an OTP they have sent to my email.
It never arrives, but the advertising email spam always does. The confirmation doesn't go to spam, I've checked.
This confirmation request seems to be more common if I login at night.
After waiting a few hours with no OTP email arriving, it lets me login as normal.
Anyone else have the same problem?

I have similar issues if I leave a tab open on Lazada, even for a relatively short time.

Before, it said there is 'suspicious activity' and I have to move a slider and log back in.

Many times i just have to keep logging back in.

Now though I don't get the slider, I get an OTP email which does arrive.

All because of inactivity I think. PITA.

• Like 1

Yes I remember seeing that slider thingy too.

When I tried to login the next time, it did so without any hassle, even though Lazada never sent me an OTP.