News Forum - Tuesday Covid Update: 9,869 new cases; provincial totals

Thaiger

92 coronavirus-related deaths were reported today by the CCSA, raising the pandemic’s death toll in Thailand to 17,203 with 17,109 of those fatalities during the latest wave, which was first recorded on April 1. In the 24-hour period since the last count, the CCSA has reported 9,869 new Covid-19 cases and 11,152 recoveries. There are now 108,373 people in Thailand currently being treated for Covid-19. Since the start of the pandemic last year, the CCSA has recorded 1,657,231 confirmed Covid-19 cases. The latest wave has accounted for 1,628,368 of those cases. New Covid-19 cases in each province… * Numbers are […]

The post Tuesday Covid Update: 9,869 new cases; provincial totals appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Testing numbers?? Vaccination numbers first dose and second dose?? These things are important for international tourists thinking about coming to Thailand. It's also an important benchmark for the Thai people to see national and provincial vaccination totals to build some kind of confidence fo the future.

21 minutes ago, Jason said:

Testing numbers?? Vaccination numbers first dose and second dose?? These things are important for international tourists thinking about coming to Thailand. It's also an important benchmark for the Thai people to see national and provincial vaccination totals to build some kind of confidence fo the future.

You big optimist! 😉

You're still hoping for those two Indians that were considering to maybe come to Thailand, aren't you?

Let's ask TAT to spend 4 billion baht to convince them 🤭 Or get some real figures from the government to inspire confidence rather than the ever changing unreliable drivel.

Yes. I'm a big optimist :) As for the Indians, the poor buggers deserve a good holiday after what their country has been through! As for "Totally Awesome Thailand" (TAT). Have you ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf?? I'm an optimist yes....but I'm about realistic expectations.

Just now, Jason said:

Yes. I'm a big optimist :) As for the Indians, the poor buggers deserve a good holiday after what their country has been through! As for "Totally Awesome Thailand" (TAT). Have you ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf?? I'm an optimist yes....but I'm about realistic expectations.

Yes it is true the Indians have gone through a lot and do indeed deserve a holiday perhaps. However  with the need to quarantine hotels do have to draw  line at 20 of them sharing the same room  😂

22 minutes ago, gummy said:

Yes it is true the Indians have gone through a lot and do indeed deserve a holiday perhaps. However  with the need to quarantine hotels do have to draw  line at 20 of them sharing the same room  😂

Cheap filthy brutes.