Collapse of China

Stardust

15 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Food emergency in China! What is China hiding to the world again?

Nothing untoward I don't think, it's called preparedness, something advocated by many Americans for ages. Is it possibly a move for the Chinese government to prepare the nation for becoming Mormons perhaps, doubt it but why should they be any different ?

https://www.npr.org/2020/04/09/831174853/mormons-have-long-preached-preparedness-which-is-coming-in-handy-now#:~:text=More Podcasts %26 Shows-,Mormons Have Long Preached Preparedness — Which Is Coming In Handy,to help less-prepared neighbors.

If you think it is perfectly acceptable for millions of people elsewhere around the world to hoard food then why shouldn't the Chinese do the same thing ?

As of December 2019, the LDS Church reported having 16 million + members worldwide  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormons

46 minutes ago, gummy said:

Nothing untoward I don't think, it's called preparedness, something advocated by many Americans for ages. Is it possibly a move for the Chinese government to prepare the nation for becoming Mormons perhaps, doubt it but why should they be any different ?

https://www.npr.org/2020/04/09/831174853/mormons-have-long-preached-preparedness-which-is-coming-in-handy-now#:~:text=More Podcasts %26 Shows-,Mormons Have Long Preached Preparedness — Which Is Coming In Handy,to help less-prepared neighbors.

If you think it is perfectly acceptable for millions of people elsewhere around the world to hoard food then why shouldn't the Chinese do the same thing ?

As of December 2019, the LDS Church reported having 16 million + members worldwide  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormons

You think so? I was guessing more like food shortages and empty stocks because of a lot floodings. Because the salad price is higher than meat and I had a guess of another delta outbreak and a coming big lockdown. What me made suspicious were the exploding food prices and no clear explanation how they wanna manage that instead only tell the people to stock up it is a kind of a strange action , because you would expect the opposite and tell the people not to stock up to bring the heat out. I find that very suspicious. And sure asked me why they do the opposite what is the reason for it???

6 minutes ago, Stardust said:

You think so? I was guessing more like food shortages and empty stocks because of a lot floodings. Because the salad price is higher than meat and I had a guess of another delta outbreak and a coming big lockdown. What me made suspicious were the exploding food prices and no clear explanation how they wanna manage that instead only tell the people to stock up it is a kind of a strange action , because you would expect the opposite and tell the people not to stock up to bring the heat out. I find that very suspicious. And sure asked me why they do the opposite what is the reason for it???

Well you may be right, well so could I perhaps but we will only find out much later. At least the Chinese are more fortunate than their friends in NK who have no food to hoard anyway. 

1 minute ago, gummy said:

Well you may be right, well so could I perhaps but we will only find out much later. At least the Chinese are more fortunate than their friends in NK who have no food to hoard anyway. 

As I said it make no sense and I have no explanation why they not make counter meassures instead or have they something to hide? Sure I don't know the answer thats why I have these questions.

3 hours ago, Stardust said:

They could just be asking people to stock up because of the forthcoming winter. My understanding is they can be quite severe in most of China.

But that would not explain why the prices are rocketing and indeed asking people to stockpile will only make food inflation worse.

In other words all those Americans better be careful what they are gleefully are wishing, it will bite them in the bum given their own massive debts as  this demonstrates

The Federal Reserve warned that fragility in China’s commercial real-estate sector could spread to the U.S

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-11-09/fed-flags-china-concerns-as-selloff-spreads-evergrande-update

55 minutes ago, gummy said:

In other words all those Americans better be careful what they are gleefully are wishing, it will bite them in the bum given their own massive debts as  this demonstrates

The Federal Reserve warned that fragility in China’s commercial real-estate sector could spread to the U.S

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-11-09/fed-flags-china-concerns-as-selloff-spreads-evergrande-update

Oh its a fact if Chinas economy is hurting then all the other markets will hurt too.

But I dont think we are looking at a 2008 meltdown. At least I hope we are not.

As I said earlier Chinas economy does need a correction. Its been growing too fast for too long. Its better this happens sooner rather than later when the results would be catastrophic when the bubble bursts.

Reset. Move on. Rinse and repeat. Its what capitalism does. Its what the west does after all. Some will win. Some will lose.

It all depends upon your position when it happens.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Bloomberg. 😝

The last time they were right about anything was never.

Poolie you can keep denying that this is a thing but the reality is its happening.

Is it a good thing? No because as usual it will be the poorest who suffer most.

Is it a bad thing? No China is just going to find out that this is how capitalism works.

But it is a thing.

• Like 1

Just now, Rookiescot said:

Poolie you can keep denying that this is a thing but the reality is its happening.

Is it a good thing? No because as usual it will be the poorest who suffer most.

Is it a bad thing? No China is just going to find out that this is how capitalism works.

But it is a thing.

Meanwhile while those lovely Chinese girls keep their antics going on TikTok all is good 😉

On 10/5/2021 at 11:32 PM, Rookiescot said:

Tick tock.

The clock is running on China's economy. The US economy is still strong enough to sustain multiple hits and remain intact. It is the currency of oil transactions after all.

China's economy is reliant on sustained growth. One hit breaks it.

Tick tock guys.

Something of a sea change there?

33 minutes ago, Poolie said:

No Poolie there is not. As I said. Chinas economy, now it is capitalist, will go through a correction. Its a fact of life. Its what happens in the west every 10 or 15 years.

Its capitalism. Its meant to happen. Its how it works. The bubble grows till it bursts. The very fact Chinas bubble has been growing for so long without interruption is what worries me the most.

When it does burst the bigger the bubble the worse it is. Not for the rich but for the poorest. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, gummy said:

Meanwhile while those lovely Chinese girls keep their antics going on TikTok all is good 😉

I have absolutely no issues with the Chinese people. They are, as far as I can see, the same as everyone else.

There are good ones and bad ones in every nation.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

I have absolutely no issues with the Chinese people. They are, as far as I can see, the same as everyone else.

There are good ones and bad ones in every nation.

You are 100% correct there, we are in total agreement

On 11/9/2021 at 7:24 PM, Rookiescot said:

No Poolie there is not. As I said. Chinas economy, now it is capitalist, will go through a correction. Its a fact of life. Its what happens in the west every 10 or 15 years.

Its capitalism. Its meant to happen. Its how it works. The bubble grows till it bursts. The very fact Chinas bubble has been growing for so long without interruption is what worries me the most.

When it does burst the bigger the bubble the worse it is. Not for the rich but for the poorest. 

Because of fake numbers, cheating, no transperancy and censorship the bubbles can grow in danfereous sizes. But they cheat themself because the bubble will not disapear because of censor the blow even will destroy more because they delayed with that any prepardness or counter meassures. And who will trust them then after all? In a global market a no go thats why they lost. They already struggle to pay only some intrests, suppliers and they have not the money to pay back the debts. They already want to confiscate private assets of the founder just to pay some interests who went over the deadline. People have to realize these are just some interests of bonds where they passed the deadlines, if they are in trouble with that they are not able to pay debts. There was only one option sombody bail them out but this not happen. We are talking about 305 billion usd . There was estimate with all outstanding payments they are talking already about a trillion usd. This only can be handled by governments and it seem they not do it.

• Like 2

On 11/9/2021 at 6:46 PM, Poolie said:

Evergrand bankrupt and collapsed officially! Sure something to see

On 11/9/2021 at 7:24 PM, Rookiescot said:

The bubble is bursting now

https://finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/evergrande-officially-defaulted-dmsa-preparing-161200818.html

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

So they lied about making the interest payments?

Wow.

Not only about that also china lied a lot. Science institutes say this can drigger a world wide reset and the collapse of many companies and economy in China. There are much more defaults around China and the economy build on sand, fake numbers and debts.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Stardust said:

It does sound rather concerning :

"Only the DMSA - Deutsche Marktscreening Agentur (German Market Screening Agency) already recognized the default at that time and proved in a study that the bankruptcy of Evergrande, the world's most indebted corporation, could ultimately lead to a "Great Reset", i.e. the final meltdown of the global financial system."

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Fluke said:

It does sound rather concerning :

"Only the DMSA - Deutsche Marktscreening Agentur (German Market Screening Agency) already recognized the default at that time and proved in a study that the bankruptcy of Evergrande, the world's most indebted corporation, could ultimately lead to a "Great Reset", i.e. the final meltdown of the global financial system."

Yes in time and at first and the numbers they analyzed shows the real situation. I just read a german report from a university who is inside studies and surveys of Chinas economy situation. They are professionals and reliable. For sure they will prepare now the process for the bankruptcy worldwide there is no doubt about it. I think these hpurs there will be reports also in english worldwide from the financial sector or institutes.

• Like 1

On 11/9/2021 at 5:43 PM, Poolie said:

Bloomberg. 😝

The last time they were right about anything was never.

Omg it is in all international press and by the way the default and analyze has nothing to do with bloomberg

https://apnews.com/press-release/pr-newswire/business-china-evergrande-group-china-36dc3f16fe95c154a768d071345cdb77

All the fake and propaganda in China cannot stop that! Sure nobody expect any truth from Beijing and sure I not believe in any fairy tales chinese mouthpiece news 😛

• Like 1