Collapse of China

Stardust

1 minute ago, Stardust said:

Just a few

As working for a company who is involved in automatication, robots, software with customers from all major international companies worldwide and in China or Asia. Directly involved in the pull out and moving to their new locations I guess I know a bit what is going on and where they move to!

Wrong, you only think you do in your own mind

5 minutes ago, AussieBob said:

Good point - that is exactly what happened and I too hope that does not occur this time. But should the west just let it go and allow China and their corrupt practices to go unpunished.  Just recently China has been accused of bribing members of the IMF years ago - one of them allegedly bribed is now the boss.  That is just another in a long long line of corrupt practices going back decades.  What did they expect? That the fox would not steal eggs and eat a few chickens?

So far, it's only an accusation. There are about n million of them. Quid pro quo. 

Up to you if you believe that but you being self confessed anti China, I won't be risking any money on it.

Have a lovely day.

On 10/11/2021 at 1:15 AM, Rookiescot said:

Thatcher was wrong. As we saw in 2008 Capitalism eventually runs out of everyone elses money. Hence why we had to bail out the entire rotten core.

Profits were private but loses became public.

Now China started to open up to capitalism because of greed. The elites within the CCP saw the opportunity to exploit a low wage economy for their own financial gain. But once they decided to go down that route of capitalist greed there is ONLY one outcome. There will be a crash. The same as we have every few years in the west. The bubble grows until it bursts.

There is a way to fix this. Its called regulation. But of course the media has everyone believing that financial regulations are a bad thing.

Around the wrong way. The problem is not capitalism - the problem is lack of measured control.  It is the greed that make capitalism work - it is the incentive - but it needs to be 'controlled'.  Take away capitalism and leave it its place control, and nothing much new will develop and everything will slowly decay = USSR.

image.png.fee1d6d17d24b6c9ac8d6bf692db7cc8.png

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Poolie said:

So far, it's only an accusation. There are about n million of them. Quid pro quo. 

Up to you if you believe that but you being self confessed anti China, I won't be risking any money on it.

Have a lovely day.

Thanks, I will - and tomorrow is golf so even better 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, gummy said:

Sure all this companies who left or leaving is just in their mind. And that 1700 japanes companies use the subsidy from japan to pull out from China is in their. Sorry gummy with that kind of statement I cannot take you for full anymore and means you are a fact restitant person who want to live in a bubble. Check the facts from just the multinational companies or the japanese and south korean companies or the pull out programs from their governments. This is about facts and not competitions between China and the USA! 

• Like 2

On 10/5/2021 at 10:32 PM, Rookiescot said:

Tick tock.

The clock is running on China's economy. The US economy is still strong enough to sustain multiple hits and remain intact. It is the currency of oil transactions after all.

China's economy is reliant on sustained growth. One hit breaks it.

Tick tock guys.

That hit may come sooner than expected. China is doing its utmost to control the water ways of the South China Sea. This is so its cheap quality products continue being exported and their food supplies keep coming from Africa. Both the US + Allies and China are vying for naval and merchant maritime control.

Neither can afford to give ground but with 14 billion mouths to feed, things can get shaky quickly should disruptions occur. 

The bigger they are the bigger the punch but when they fall its at least a standing 8.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gummy said:

Some facts

https://newsable.asianetnews.com/business/manufacturers-are-shutting-shop-in-china-and-moving-out-vpn-qrun51

https://www.lovemoney.com/galleries/98705/big-multinational-companies-moving-out-of-china

Just a few and as you can read only from japan 1700 companies in 2020 already. This are facts!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mickkotlarski said:

That hit may come sooner than expected. China is doing its utmost to control the water ways of the South China Sea. This is so its cheap quality products continue being exported and their food supplies keep coming from Africa. Both the US + Allies and China are vying for naval and merchant maritime control.

Neither can afford to give ground but with 14 billion mouths to feed, things can get shaky quickly should disruptions occur. 

The bigger they are the bigger the punch but when they fall its at least a standing 8.

Agree but not with the reasoning - China has always claimed that the South China Sea is theirs.

14 billion??

7 minutes ago, Stardust said:

What is a fact about media reports ? are you in cuckoo land or something ? 

fact
/fakt/

noun

• 1.a thing that is known or proved to be true:

So prove your media nonsense to be true, then it is a fact.

7 minutes ago, Fester said:

Agree but not with the reasoning - China has always claimed that the South China Sea is theirs.

14 billion??

As have Vietnam, Philippines , Malaysia and Brunei .

(Probably meant to be a decimal  point between the 1 &  4)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, gummy said:

fact
/fakt/

noun

How would you like it to be proven ?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Fester said:

14 billion??

Hence the term: South China Sea 

...and have dominated the region for centuries. 

18 minutes ago, gummy said:

fact
/fakt/

noun

Maybe you can explain us where your facts and sources are for your claims? I guess many will be interested in, especially the ones in south east asia and south China who experienced the move to Vietnam the last years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stardust said:

Maybe you can explain us where your facts and sources are for your claims? I guess many will be interested in, especially the ones in south east asia and south China who experienced the move to Vietnam the last years.

What claims I made about South East Asia and South China moving to Vietnam ? Are you on hallucinatory drugs because clearly you are not reading from the same thread, as I made no such claims. Tell you what, fed up with your nonsensical replies, now on ignore, no more time or patience for your fantasises

2 minutes ago, Rain said:

Hence the term: South China Sea 

...and have dominated the region for centuries. 

No, China have only recently begun moving into the area , last 20 years or so .

The South China sea is used in the English language , the Chinese just call it the South Sea and the Vietnamese call it the East sea and the Philippines call it the West Philippine sea.

So, its quite irrelevant as to its English language name  , which is like saying the English channel belongs to England because we call it the  English Channal

• Like 3

2 hours ago, gummy said:

So companies did not leave China and move to Vietnam and a few other locales....hmmm I think you guys are taking the piss if you believe no one has closed shop and moved on, hell even Thailand lost companies to Vietnam and even the Philippines.  More to move out as well.

https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Most-read-in-2019/China-scrambles-to-stem-manufacturing-exodus-as-50-companies-leave

https://www.lovemoney.com/galleries/98705/big-multinational-companies-moving-out-of-china

a third of supply chain leaders had plans to move at least some of their manufacturing out of China before 2023. Coronavirus-related sales slumps and supply chain disruption, as well as rising production costs, have also hastened the exodus

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fluke said:

The South China sea is used in the English language , the Chinese just call it the South Sea and the Vietnamese call it the East sea and the Philippines call it the West Philippine sea.

So, its quite irrelevant as to its English language name  , which is like saying the English channel belongs to England because we call it the  English Channal

Recently being 771bc?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Recently being 771bc?

No, 1987 is when China first began developing the Spratly Islands in the SCS , they  were then claimed also by Vietnam as well which resulted in a deadly skirmish between the two Countries.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

So companies did not leave China and move to Vietnam and a few other locales....hmmm I think you guys are taking the piss if you believe no one has closed shop and moved on, hell even Thailand lost companies to Vietnam and even the Philippines. 

https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Most-read-in-2019/China-scrambles-to-stem-manufacturing-exodus-as-50-companies-leave

Taking the piss ? With such a comment like that you lot must be on it to believe stuff like you have referenced, 2019 or should we go further back in history ? And by the way Thailand is not China understand and this is 2021. Now whatever you are drinking I would suggest you have had enough.

17 minutes ago, Fluke said:

It's obvious that you, and most others, haven't a clue regarding history. Your Eurocentric historic perspective shines through.

Never mind.

7 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

It is you who is in denial of the facts.

I have already explained to you that the upsurge in deliveries is because stock which was pilled up during the pandemic is now starting to move.

Now what about the power outages?

India is having same problem due to a lag in locally available stockpiles for energy consumption.  There is no shortage in production capacity. Just mistaken management of the coal resource and a failure to respond to a rebound in end use demand that the pandemic had disrupted and stifled.

• Like 1

Just a few Monster energy drinks as my usual.

Here are more companies starting to flounder and join Evergrande, financial collapse is starting to become a reality whether you want to believe it or not.  I do not wish ill will on these folks I just see that the writing is on the wall.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/three-companies-join-evergrande-unable-meet-debt-obligations-far-debt-nearly-half-trillion-usd-facing-solvency-issues-china/

We also reported yesterday, that in part because of the Evergrande situation, which highlights China’s financial woes, the Chinese economy is in a crisis.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/breaking-hong-kongs-evergrande-huge-china-real-estate-portfolio-trading-halted-debt-crisis-escalates/

Of course you will again just say this is Western wishful thinking and propaganda.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/breaking-exclusive-chinas-economic-crisis-arrived-will-impact-entire-world/

China may be sitting on a hidden debt pile of as much as 40 trillion yuan ($6 trillion), concealed off-balance-sheet by the country’s local governments, according to research from S&P Global Ratings.

Many local governments in China raise debt and hold it off their balance sheet, in order to avoid lending limits imposed by central authorities. S&P says that this is a growing problem within the country, and that the amount of debt held this way has likely ballooned in recent years.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rain said:

It's obvious that you, and most others, haven't a clue regarding history. Your Eurocentric historic perspective shines through.

Never mind.

What was I wrong about ?