Collapse of China

Stardust

50 minutes ago, AussieBob said:

Didnt read any further. 

No - it was not about you. I know you think it is all about you. But it is not all about you.  

Again a misrepresentation/ misinterpretation. 

1 hour ago, mickkotlarski said:

If China wish to put up the iron/bamboo curtain around themselves ... be my guest.

Only then will you understand quite what an effect on your life would be.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, PBS said:

If your comment includes my post, it is a misrepresentation. All I'm saying, IMO, should there be a collapse of PRC financial markets the negative impact will be experienced globally as was the case in the US in the 2008 collapse; it will not be a one way street. Highly likely one on the most severely impacted economies would include your home country, Australia.

I am not from Australia but as he mentioned we not care as we not cared of all the voices who said europe will collapse, too when the soviet union collapse.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Only then will you understand quite what an effect on your life would be.

Absolutely!!! Be great to be able to get quality items again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, mickkotlarski said:

Absolutely!!! Be great to be able to get quality items again.

Covid is the longest anything made in China and used every day has ever lasted 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, AussieBob said:

Covid is the longest anything made in China and used every day has ever lasted 😁

Even then the original made in China kung flu was outdone like the sub standard quality products  it floods the worlds poorer consumers with.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, mickkotlarski said:

Even then the original made in China kung flu was outdone like the sub standard quality products  it floods the worlds poorer consumers with.

Is this relevant?

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, mickkotlarski said:

Covid has a sense of humour to close the circle now with the Xi Variant

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, Stardust said:

I am not from Australia but as he mentioned we not care as we not cared of all the voices who said europe will collapse, too when the soviet union collapse.

If you don't care, why on earth are you making multiple posts gleefully hoping for PRC's financial collapse. It occurs to me that you and some other members should take some advise on addressing hubris.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, PBS said:

If you don't care, why on earth are you making multiple posts gleefully hoping for PRC's financial collapse. It occurs to me that you and some other members should take some advise on addressing hubris.

You really didn't understand what AussieBob and me mentioned? I think so otherwise you would not ask or have this question.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Stardust said:

You really didn't understand what AussieBob and me mentioned? I think so otherwise you would not ask or have this question.

AussieBob can talk for himself. I believe you are saying you don't care what others believe which amply comes across in your posts; it's why I suggested a dosage of hubris

Edited by PBS

https://www.scmp.com/business/banking-finance/article/3158254/debt-laden-developer-china-aoyuan-tumbles-after-failing

Fallout beginning.

Debt-laden developer China Aoyuan tumbles after failing to meet US$651 million of payment demands triggered by ratings downgrades

• The cash-strapped developer said there is ‘no guarantee it will be able to meet its other financial obligations’
  • The non-payments may trigger other creditors to request accelerated debt repayment, as permitted under agreements entered into by the company

Edited by ThailandRyan

Best be brushin' up on your Mandarin, gents.....

Tell tale signs that you're at the end of the rope. 

The cycle of Confucian ideals coming around again. 

2 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Debts of at least $300 BILLION. Thats what is on the books. There will be more hidden.

How did it ever get so bad?

Thank you RS.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Debts of at least $300 BILLION. Thats what is on the books. There will be more hidden.

How did it ever get so bad?

Have to wait and see if the assurances quoted in the article come to fruition. If I recall correctly foreign investor exposure in bonds is US$20 billion. 

https://www.reuters.com/markets/rates-bonds/china-evergrande-gets-260-mln-guarantee-demand-2021-12-03/

• Like 3

11 hours ago, PBS said:

Have to wait and see if the assurances quoted in the article come to fruition. If I recall correctly foreign investor exposure in bonds is US$20 billion. 

https://www.reuters.com/markets/rates-bonds/china-evergrande-gets-260-mln-guarantee-demand-2021-12-03/

Do you understand the differences between interests and debts? I guess not! The debt is 305 billion usd but Evergrande has other liabilities, too. For example not paid suppliers, construction companies, developpers etc! If you not understand anything about bonds I really do nit wonder why you not understood my coment why I not care about the collapse because I also whitnessed the collapse of the soviet union and the fall of the wall with same insane voices about the collapse like nowadays.

On 12/3/2021 at 9:35 PM, mickkotlarski said:

Thank you RS.

Yes and China has a plan to solve the real estate debt crises! The plan is make more debts 😅🤣😂

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stardust said:

Do you understand the differences between interests and debts? I guess not! The debt is 305 billion usd but Evergrande has other liabilities, too. For example not paid suppliers, construction companies, developpers etc! If you not understand anything about bonds I really do nit wonder why you not understood my coment why I not care about the collapse because I also whitnessed the collapse of the soviet union and the fall of the wall with same insane voices about the collapse like nowadays.

Again making false assumptions. BTW, expectation to read your mind as to motivation is ridiculous. You should review forum rules, insulting members is not permitted. I have recommended you review your posting style on a number of occasions, I have now run out of patience, from now on personal insults will be reported. Your arrogance detracts from any credibility you seem to believe you have.

The collapse of the Soviet Union is Off Topic, with zero relevance to potential failure of Evergrande, who despite your repeated claims has yet to have any actual outcome concerning the 'Collapse of China'. 

Edited by PBS

23 minutes ago, PBS said:

Again making false assumptions. BTW, expectation to read your mind as to motivation is ridiculous. You should review forum rules, insulting members is not permitted. I have recommended you review your posting style on a number of occasions, I have now run out of patience, from now on personal insults will be reported. Your arrogance detracts from any credibility you seem to believe you have.

The collapse of the Soviet Union is Off Topic, with zero relevance to potential failure of Evergrande, who despite your repeated claims has yet to have any actual outcome concerning the 'Collapse of China'. 

"There has yet been any outcome concerning the Collapse of China"? Really now!!!!.  You obviously do not look very hard then.  The Evergrande debacle is the leading edge of a slow meltdown that is not only taking it down but many other companies as well.   Those other companies depended on payment for work done for Evergrande and because they have yet to be paid are missing out on their bond payments as well.  It is a domino effect and the dominoes have started to fall regardless of what you believe.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 2

On 12/2/2021 at 3:48 PM, PBS said:

AussieBob can talk for himself. I believe you are saying you don't care what others believe which amply comes across in your posts; it's why I suggested a dosage of hubris

@Stardustand I are in agreement PBS (on this issue) - we dont care the outcome, as long as China goes dow.  Allowing China to do what it is doing is the greater of the two evils, and as with other crashes, the outcome foe the west (Aust included) is likely to not be as bad as predicted by some (like yourself) in justifying allowing China to continue doing what it is doing.  Your analogy is like saying, 'let Uncle keep molesting that other girl, otherwise he might molest one of our girls.'

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

"There has yet been any outcome concerning the Collapse of China"? Really now!!!!.  You obviously do not look very hard then.  The Evergrande debacle is the leading edge of a slow meltdown that is not only taking it down but many other companies as well.   Those other companies depended on payment for work done for Evergrande and because they have yet to be paid are missing out on their bond payments as well.  It is a domino effect and the dominoes have started to fall regardless of what you believe.

There may well be outcomes for financial markets, but will that lead to the Collapse of China is an unknown

8 minutes ago, AussieBob said:

@Stardustand I are in agreement PBS (on this issue) - we dont care the outcome, as long as China goes dow.  Allowing China to do what it is doing is the greater of the two evils, and as with other crashes, the outcome foe the west (Aust included) is likely to not be as bad as predicted by some (like yourself) in justifying allowing China to continue doing what it is doing.  Your analogy is like saying, 'let Uncle keep molesting that other girl, otherwise he might molest one of our girls.'

I have never stated ‘let PRC carry on with its cruel policies. It is my opinion PRC has access to so much wealth PRC Will not collapse. Personally I am of the opinion will survive. Once Xi has gone perhaps a chance of redirection will occur as was the case after Mao, rather than the suffering of millions due to ‘collapse’.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1