Time to build a house!

GMoney2312

1 minute ago, GMoney2312 said:

How much do you tip them?

Ok Kids- Cow Tipping🐂

Cows sleep standing up for the most part, especially the really fat ones.🐂

So, you go out at night drunk with your friends and sneak up on cows sleeping and try to tip them over! Takes three to four guys, and if it fails- be ready to make it back to the fence line in time!

(Obviously the internet and video games has destroyed this custom now)🐂🐂🐂🐂

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, GMoney2312 said:

Ok Kids- Cow Tipping🐂

So, you go out at night drunk with your friends and sneak up on cows sleeping and try to tip them over! Takes three to four guys, and if it fails- be ready to make it back to the fence line in time!

Is that how you make a milk shake?

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, GMoney2312 said:

Ok Kids- Cow Tipping🐂

Apparently cows don't sleep standing up, because they can't lock their legs like some other mammals.
Not that I would know, but according this Brit anyway, and you know you can't trust them:

• Haha 1

i am really enjoying living vicariously through your videos. 

i was a well adjusted individual like you and wanted to do many of the things you are doing when i first planed my retirement in Thailand. 

but now all my money goes to one thing and like some pathetic drug addict my life is only one continuous act of debauchery and hedonism. 

by the way, what are the girls like up there? 

• Haha 2
  • Cool 1

2 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

by the way, what are the girls like up there? 

I recommended getting those "debauchery" habits in check up here. Very traditional and loyal types here.

• Like 1

Have you given any thoughts on roof insulation and ways to remove the hot air in your roof space ( venting the soffits and vented ridge tiles for example ) . Not even sure if vented ridge is possible with the roof material you are going with but there’s probably a solution, or two, to allow the hot air to escape ??

My roof is a pyramid shape so cuts down my options, one of those “ whirlybirds “ at the apex and vented soffits is the practical solution but not aesthetically pleasing and I worry about leaks as I have the cement/ceramic tiles.

Edited by DwizzleyMatthews
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GMoney2312 said:

Update!

Drone Practice! Boom!

Your drone skills are coming on very well. Are you related to the Wright brothers by any chance?

Is there anything to report regarding flying the drone away from any power lines? I'm interested to know if it was interference that caused your loss of signal.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, DwizzleyMatthews said:

venting the soffits and vented ridge tiles for example

As the roof arrives, I will find out. But we already raised the insulation thickness on the roof.

14 hours ago, Bluesofa said:

I'm interested to know if it was interference that caused your loss of signal.

I did not fly it too far this time, so I am not sure. Plus, I do not think I want to go too far right now unless I am in wide open spaces.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GMoney2312 said:

I did not fly it too far this time, so I am not sure. Plus, I do not think I want to go too far right now unless I am in wide open spaces.

Could be something as simple as a carburettor blockage causing the problem, watch out for spurious fuel suppliers. Have you checked the plugs and points? 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

Could be something as simple as a carburettor blockage causing the problem, watch out for spurious fuel suppliers. Have you checked the plugs and points? 

I'm sure Greg has checked the plug every time he charges it. That should be a bit of a pointer.

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

Have you checked the plugs and points? 

No, but I did have a bird fly into the left engine once.

• Haha 2

On 1/18/2022 at 8:05 AM, GMoney2312 said:

Have not decided yet.

Ive found that the biggest  problems with all aircons is the DRIP  TRAY  not being easily  removable, these  get  jelled  up and block the drain  pipe..for this reason  I can say I bought a  Daikin with, as they advertise, an easily  detachable  drip tray so you can clean it easily,  not  all their  models  have this but this one does 

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/air-daikin-sabai-plus-inverter-ftkq-uv2s-i2203200203-s7396176393.html?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DwizzleyMatthews said:

Have you given any thoughts on roof insulation and ways to remove the hot air in your roof space ( venting the soffits and vented ridge tiles for example ) . Not even sure if vented ridge is possible with the roof material you are going with but there’s probably a solution, or two, to allow the hot air to escape ??

My roof is a pyramid shape so cuts down my options, one of those “ whirlybirds “ at the apex and vented soffits is the practical solution but not aesthetically pleasing and I worry about leaks as I have the cement/ceramic tiles.

Whirlybirds are best for metal sheet roofs and quite inexpensive.  I had 2 fitted to our 1st house (tiled roof) for ~2k bt each.

I'd want to ensure a qualified metal-worker was cutting into the metal sheet but since the manufacturer usually does the install it should be ok.