Time to build a house!

GMoney2312

6 minutes ago, Faraday said:

Have you tried The Pizza Company here.....?

It's disappointing.

They have an offer on , ending shortly. Buy one get one free so if the first one doesn't make you feel ill, the second one could 😂  Mind you that Brocolli opera bloke will soon have  a special named after him no doubt 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gummy said:

They have an offer on , ending shortly. Buy one get one free so if the first one doesn't make you feel ill, the second one could 😂  Mind you that Brocolli opera bloke will soon have  a special named after him no doubt 

Mrs F has this discount until Crimble. Had one the other night, gave me the shits next day.

• Like 1

Just now, GMoney2312 said:

Way to stay on topic guys!

From building my wall to the shits!🤣

It was meant as some advice, that if the builders don't do a good job, give 'em Pizza!! 

😂😂🙃😂

• Haha 1

On 10/4/2021 at 6:13 PM, GMoney2312 said:

We have the plan already. Have a larger company working on it. SN Concept House. They should have the first plans drawn up end of this week. 

You must make sure the house developers not the working site foreman personally inspects the work  at least once a week! Take pictures and get your demands in writing with his signature confirming .

chok dee 

Edited by riclag
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Faraday said:

Mrs F has this discount until Crimble. Had one the other night, gave me the shits next day.

My wife doesn't have that effect on me 😂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2021 at 4:22 PM, LoongFred said:

For mine there are a lot of footings like 36. Then the attach to Teak poles.  In the kitchen area and bathroom, and by the garage area the poles are cement. 

Building a house here is interesting in that the polls go in first then the roof and work down. The ceiling upstairs is actually supported by the roof. 

Although many Teak homes might be single wall construction ours is double walled throughout. 

The craftsmanship is great and very interesting to watch. 

Do you have pictures

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Do you have pictures

I'll try to find some for you. Our home was originally built by the kumnan, who was in the lumber business. He had to sell it because he got his girlfriend pregnant and his wife kicked him out. It has the best wood and a lot of built in things. Plus it is next door to my wife's sister and family homes.

• Like 1

On 10/4/2021 at 2:15 PM, GMoney2312 said:

I will be listing prices later. But we did buy the 60 X 20 meter piece of land for $10,000 USD 8 years ago. Now it is worth over $35,000!

Is  that  good?  Wife  bought 16  Rai at  Pranburi for  800,000 baht 10  years  ago, Total  not  per  Rai.

After doing what youre  attempting only real advice is BE THERE on site  ALL day every day never  leave any workers  alone. I  gave up  in the end and built everything myself, way  less  hassle, but  harder  work physically.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, GMoney2312 said:

What? Was your screen blank?

Yes, just says Video Unavailable because of SME content.

Dunno why though, as I have seen all your other videos.

Yours

Confused of Nongbualamphu

😅

4 minutes ago, Faraday said:

Yes, just says Video Unavailable because of SME content.

Dunno why though, as I have seen all your other videos.

Yours

Confused of Nongbualamphu

😅

Add me to the list. I can't see the new video either.

Confused of Udon.