News Forum - American arrested on sex assault charges, Taxis get apps | Thailand Top Stories | Oct 4

Thaiger

Caitlin gives us a quick update on the national Covid-19 situation as well as the top headlines in Thailand and Southeast Asia: American man arrested in Bangkok for allegedly raping and beating a Thai masseuse, Taxi hailing apps approved by Transport Ministry, Two Phuket resorts face legal action over alleged illegal land ownership, Singapore cruise lines prepare for a more eco-friendly comeback

The post American arrested on sex assault charges, Taxis get apps | Thailand Top Stories | Oct 4 appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Piece of scum rapist. I hate when foreigners do bad things and give all foreigners a bad name. If you rape you should lose your who-ha! Cut it off!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, TonyToneToni said:

Piece of scum rapist. I hate when foreigners do bad things

So its ok for locals to do it then by your reckoning ?

Rape is a vile crime irrespective of the residence or nationality of the perpetrator, but that's only my opinion.

3 hours ago, gummy said:

So its ok for locals to do it then by your reckoning ?

Rape is a vile crime irrespective of the residence or nationality of the perpetrator, but that's only my opinion.

No like he said it gives foreigners a bad name and that is true, maybe time for you to speak once to a Thai for real, you will be amazed

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Paco said:

No like he said it gives foreigners a bad name and that is true, maybe time for you to speak once to a Thai for real, you will be amazed

Well my Thai is not too bad, my Thai wife's is ok also but then after living here 38 years  I think it should be and I would judge from your immature and ill informed response that I was living in Thailand before you were out of nappies. But no problem, just join the ignore list as certainly with your attitude you do indeed give non Thai's a bad name.

45 minutes ago, Paco said:

Do you watch the thai news here daily? . nearly everyday they show, either someone shot with a gun or stabbed.. then you get the woman killed by a rapist or lured to a room to be sexually assulted by a guy, then you get the dads raping their daughter or grand dads raping their granddaughter's..!

by no means what this guy did was right but every day there is a report of a thai doing the same.. 

While the crime is a crime no matter who commits it, foreigners behaving badly always seems to grab the headlines. If found guilty (and Thailand subscribes to the presumption of innocent until proven guilty), then of course the full force of the law should be applied.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AlexPTY said:

One out, other 4-5k bars, massage places and gogos to go. Well done, dudes 

Just so that you get your facts correct. The crushing majority of the women in the bars and gogos are not victims of trafficking. It would be an exception that abargirl is traficked.

Please stop spreading leftist lies. I live in Sweden and this country is full of them. The left is spreading exagerations and sometimes pure lies about traficking and prostitution. Try too be factual.

Ever heard of the boy that cried wolf? The day the wolf really came..

Go check the bars and gogos for yourself. And see what you find.

But hey.. 🤔 Maybe you already have :)

Hipocracy and the left has a long history by now. We see it here too, a former leader of the left-party in Sweden got caught with tax evasion.. yes thats right, tax evasion!

• Like 1

I think perhaps the points being made here and giving @Paco the benefit of the doubt, is that it always “feels worse” when a foreigner does it especially to many Thai who are inherently racist. Foreigners (no matter how long they have lived in Thailand) are seen as outsiders, tourists and at best guests let in to the Thai “homeland”. It feels like an affront to their generosity of allowing you in. It also causes them to look at foreigners with even deeper suspicion or even fear.

If you are foreigner who happens to look a little like that  guy, grow you hair and don’t wear a green t-shirt!   It’s interesting that the pictures of him all seem to show a look of disdain. Anyway, if guilty that’s his life ruined.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Malc-Thai said:

Do you watch the thai news here daily? . nearly everyday they show, either someone shot with a gun or stabbed.. then you get the woman killed by a rapist or lured to a room to be sexually assulted by a guy, then you get the dads raping their daughter or grand dads raping their granddaughter's..!

by no means what this guy did was right but every day there is a report of a thai doing the same.. 

Yes I know but like I said speak for once for real with a thai, you will be amazed the way they look at it...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gummy said:

Well my Thai is not too bad, my Thai wife's is ok also but then after living here 38 years  I think it should be and I would judge from your immature and ill informed response that I was living in Thailand before you were out of nappies. But no problem, just join the ignore list as certainly with your attitude you do indeed give non Thai's a bad name.

I am here 18 years so what, I spoke and still do with many Thais, I know how they are they just do not know better and immature? Lol you take care of yourself, or you just collecting from the government? Sad but true...  

Wow ignore list who is now immature? My ignore list is empty.. and always will be, everyone has it's own opinion andni respect that.. you apparently not.

Edited by Paco