News Forum - Vaccination drive accelerated in Pattaya to prepare for November reopening

Thaiger

51 minutes ago, RobMuir said:

You think Thais don't judge? I think you might be a confused. Or in denial. 

They don't say anything directly as part of their culture is not to make you lose face. Some people assume because of that, that the Thais don't judge. But they are wrong. 

And I was referring to the point made by the other poster which I agree with. High end tourists who spend the most money don't want to exposed to the ugly side of sex tourism. Which is why most 5 star hotels have a guest policy, to refuse them.

The JW Marriott never refused a guest, lots of hotels in Thailand gave you an extra ticket for breakfast

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

The JW Marriott never refused a guest, lots of hotels in Thailand gave you an extra ticket for breakfast

Sounds good, do you have to bring a girl for that? 🤔

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

I think that was the general idea

57 minutes ago, RobMuir said:

Which is why most 5 star hotels have a guest policy, to refuse them.

Really?

Name any that have anything more than a "no freelancing" policy and don't allow guests to bring back their "guests".

Many will retain a "guest's" ID card and photocopy it, as will many others, and some will charge a "joiners" fee, but many will also send a hotel limousine to collect a specific "guest" from a bar and take them back afterwards.

Hotels won't offend a "high end tourist" by barring their "guest" any more than they'll risk offending anyone else, although they may have a quiet word if things get out of hand, but the idea that "high end tourists" don't indulge in "the ugly side of sex tourism" suggests you haven't met many high end tourists.

15 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

A boy is equally acceptable, or anything in-between.

4 minutes ago, Stonker said:

but the idea that "high end tourists" don't indulge in "the ugly side of sex tourism" suggests you haven't met many high end tourists.

Ok, I have probably spent more nights in 5 star Thai hotels than you have had hot dinners. 

I can assure you they are not filled with hookers and mongers. 

3 minutes ago, RobMuir said:

Ok, I have probably spent more nights in 5 star Thai hotels than you have had hot dinners. 

I can assure you they are not filled with hookers and mongers. 

Ah. A concierge?

• Haha 5

41 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

.....and most of this class offer dining to the public without being a guest.

18 minutes ago, RobMuir said:

Is this all a comparative/superlative competition? 

You'll fit in here right nicely. 🤨

Farang's world. 

Nah.....I'll pass. 🥱

2 hours ago, RobMuir said:

Another example I saw was when I staying in the penthouse suite at the Pattaya Hilton. It looks straight down on Soi 8.  

There's one rather obvious problem with that.

It doesn't.

23 minutes ago, RobMuir said:

Byeee .....

20 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Ah. A concierge?

Maybe he was a "guest" who was refused entry?

The really ugly side of sex tourism ...

• Haha 1