News Forum - American man arrested in rape of massuese, attack of young girl

Thaiger

2 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

More details will emerge and I doubt he had a clean slate at home...

In which case, he should not have been permitted into Thailand to start with. He either lied on his visa application, or someone skipped the criminal check part of the approval process.

11 minutes ago, Viggen840 said:

Deportation with a criminal offence label would be good, but with the bleeding hearts in power in Yankland, can you see him doing his sentence behind bars over there? I can't.

You really believe that? Deportment prevents me from expressing my opinion on your comment.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

You really believe that? Deportment prevents me from expressing my opinion on your comment.

Oh, c'mon! Don't be shy; say what you think you mean!

The bloke now blames drugs for his 'transgressions' hoping that will get him out of the stewpot. I just hope that the RTP take that at face value and do the Thai thing with druggies - line the mongrel up against a wall and shoot him!

49 minutes ago, LoongFred said:

The initial crime was rape and attempted murder the second accusation was attempted rape on a minor. I prefer he was dealt with in the Thai system vs a clean cell in the US. 

Well, the chances of a guilty verdict would be alot higher in the US, with the federal prosecutors on the case. Also, a very low chance he would be paroled early. Thailand is famous for this.

And while the cell might be cleaner, the federal pens in the US are no joke. It is likely he would not last long there. I hear the inmates have a "particular affection" for rapists, and ever more so the statutory kind. 

original.jpg.webp

Edited by dmacarelli
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, dmacarelli said:

Well, the chances of a guilty verdict would be alot higher in the US, with the federal prosecutors on the case. Also, a very low chance he would be paroled early. Thailand is famous for this.

And while the cell might be cleaner, the federal pens in the US are no joke. It is likely he would not last long there. I hear the inmates have a "particular affection" for rapists, and ever more so the statutory kind. 

He will not be given the choice 

19 hours ago, DWiener said:

Always amazed at the idiot Farang stories in the news. There are plenty of nice normal Westerners living here - I've met several - but Thailand also seems to attract more than it's fair share of Chavs, Bogans, Rednecks, and just plain fat stupid Farangs. Like this loser. 

I'd venture that the average IQ of 50+ retired Farangs in Thailand is considerably lower than the equivalent demographic in the western home countries. And their average weight is considerably greater. Especially in Pattaya.

Sooner or later, every dirtbag seems to make his way to Thailand.

2 hours ago, Viggen840 said:

Deportation with a criminal offence label would be good, but with the bleeding hearts in power in Yankland, can you see him doing his sentence behind bars over there? I can't.

Will the sentence over there, maybe learn him something... naaaahhh here yeah trust me you do not want to go back in jail here

2 hours ago, Viggen840 said:

I would trust there is no ex-pat who would be that stupid to begin with

Well clearly there was 😂  ... and not the first this year.

2 hours ago, dmacarelli said:

original.jpg.webp

But to our knowledge he has not committed any crimes in the US so he needs to be tried and convicted here first.

If he is found guilty the Thai authorities will want to jail him here first and only after a few years will they consider any request from him or the US to serve out his remaining time back in the USA.

6 hours ago, AussieBob said:

Yep - and unfortunately many Thais associate all western Expats that they do not know, as this 'type' of scumbag.  Long may he suffer in the Thai jail - hope they beat him regularly (and other things), but not enough to kill him - so that they can do it again next week/month.  Gotta say, I dont like how the RTP sometimes operate and how the Court system is 'manipulated', but they sure know how to punish someone for such a crime. In the west this scumbag would have his own cell, and be isolated/protected, and get regular food, and medications/treatments, and be able to do things like watch the Footy Final tonight on TV.   

And get a degree in sociology 

• Like 1

This guys country of origin is really not that important.

He is a scumbag. Every country has them. So it should not reflect on his fellow countrymen or indeed ferrangs in general as the vast majority of them are descent guys.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zool said:

He needs to do at least a few years at the Bangkok Hilton before being extradited, if at all. They might give him the right attitude adjustment.

I think it depends on the length of the sentence when they get sent back to finish their time in the UK one guy I know got 5 years and he got sent back after 3 years and did spend time in jail in the UK, another guy I know of got sent back after 8 years, 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

I think it depends on the length of the sentence when they get sent back to finish their time in the UK one guy I know got 5 years and he got sent back after 3 years and did spend time in jail in the UK, another guy I know of got sent back after 8 years, 

I'm not going to ask how you know such guys 😉

But somehow I think this man won't need years (or months or weeks) in jail, as I think within days he will be made to see the error of his ways Thai style...

32 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

And get a degree in sociology 

Unfortunately, for those unaware, that is absolutely correct - we educate prisoners at the taxpayer's expense.  They call it 'rehabilitation' - and it is clear the authoprities have forgotten that the reason we send people to jail is :- First - punishment; Second - example/warning to others; Third (and last) - rehabilitate those deserving and worthy of it (who earn it).   

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Soidog said:

What’s total Cock he looks. At least he should lose his Man Boobs when he’s in jail. If not then he will be an even more attractive option in the showers (assuming they have showers?).

He aint going to like it much - which is a good thing.

image.jpeg.d049afbcfb60513431bb956337b7cea7.jpeg

image.jpeg.9f02dfbede3f96083a37bb59f8f3e84b.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AussieBob said:

He aint going to like it much - which is a good thing.

image.jpeg.d049afbcfb60513431bb956337b7cea7.jpeg

image.jpeg.9f02dfbede3f96083a37bb59f8f3e84b.jpeg

I’ve stayed in worse 😂😂. Seriously though. He’s gonna love it. Especially when they are handing round his fat white ass 😂😂

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Transam said:

You sure about that, wall/shoot...?

We can but hope... Maybe then the idiots that think it's easy picking for hard drugs over here might go somewhere else

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rookiescot said:

But to our knowledge he has not committed any crimes in the US so he needs to be tried and convicted here first.

If he is found guilty the Thai authorities will want to jail him here first and only after a few years will they consider any request from him or the US to serve out his remaining time back in the USA.

Any citizen of the US is subject to it's laws anywhere in the world. For Americans accused of statutory crimes, it is very common for the US to ask for the right to come to Thailand, collect the individual, and bring them back to the US for trial. 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, dmacarelli said:

Any citizen of the US is subject to it's laws anywhere in the world. For Americans accused of statutory crimes, it is very common for the US to ask for the right to come to Thailand, collect the individual, and bring them back to the US for trial. 

Lets hope in this case the Thais tell America to foxtrot oscar, stop poking your nose into other people business 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

Lets hope in this case the Thais tell America to foxtrot oscar, stop poking your nose into other people business 

the law state if he is arrested and convicted in Thailand of underage sex and gets as a example five years, when he is deported to the USA after Thai prison he will be arrested, tried and convicted and sent to prison for 20 years. 

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

1 minute ago, NCC1701A said:

the law state if he is arrested and convicted in Thailand of underage sex and gets as a example five years, when he is deported to the USA after Thai prison he will be arrested, tried and convicted and sent to prison for 20 years. 

Yes I know that, they have special teams working here in SEA looking for know peado's from America, but the guy above didnt say that or to me he made it look like they could just walk in  here and take him back to America, he has to do his time here first

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

That's what they do, historically. 

Aside from the array of American apologists that squirm to justify any and every evil deeds that they feel akin to.

2 hours ago, dmacarelli said:

How common is it for that request to be granted in Thailand before several years of a sentence have already been served here?

Thailand, like most other countries around the world, likes to ensure at least a minimum sentence has been served before handing them over. Especially given how reluctant the US is of handing its citizens over to other countries to face trial.

• Like 1