News Forum - American man arrested in rape of massuese, attack of young girl

Thaiger

3 hours ago, Kilo said:

when they said Australian, felt sorry for the expats living there being embarrassed for this fu”ck wad. When i heard it was a American i felt rage. Wonder if he goes back to khon kaen for a reenactment.

Curious about the Australian / American difference in your feeling.  Embarrassed?  Does Australia check all expats for mental health and drug problems, but America does not? 

Anyway, am American and yes, my home country has way too many inhumane people IMO.  My hope is that these inhumane people will somehow be genetically weeded out in the future.  The human brain can make you a genius or a sociopath,  this person has shown he is unfit for society. 

• Like 3

I'm curious into the perspectives of people opining on Nationality within this website. Does anyone have a choice on where they were born and whom they were born to? People like the criminal above come in all shapes, sizes and colors. Should my opinion of all Thai men are "murders and rapist's" be based on the crime committed against a "farang" women in Phuket 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Rocco said:

He should be castrated along with the next batch of water buffalo and then put in prison

Why do you want to put water buffalo in prison ? 😃

5 minutes ago, Transam said:

I would rather ask Thaiger than someone who seems to believes Linch mob law...🥴

Sorry, I not understand the sentence.
Google translate can not understand same. 

47 minutes ago, AussieBob said:

the average IQ of 50+ retired Farangs in Thailand is considerably lower than the equivalent demographic in the western home countries

Hmmmm. Interesting.

• Haha 2

He admitted it but said he was "high" 

It is not his first or second offense. I support the death penalty for three time felons .He should be executed. 

10 hours ago, Soidog said:

I get bored hearing these A-holes using excuses like “I was high on drugs” or I got aroused and couldn’t stop myself” I’d double their sentence just for coming out with such bollocks. If he’s confessed then throw the book at him. Throw him in a Thai jail to rot. I would never allow someone like this on to the streets ever again. 

Confession obtained using multiple plastic bags (maybe)

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Yinn said:

The jury/human rights/PC Brigade/Nanny state also put peodophiles is special jail right? Not with the normal people.

Not in Thailand.
Allegedly.

No, pedophiles do not go to special jails in the U.K , they are kept in different parts of jails to stop other inmates killing them 

11 hours ago, Soidog said:

I get bored hearing these A-holes using excuses like “I was high on drugs” or I got aroused and couldn’t stop myself” I’d double their sentence just for coming out with such bollocks. If he’s confessed then throw the book at him. Throw him in a Thai jail to rot. I would never allow someone like this on to the streets ever again. 

Exactly only excuses and a bad one, drugs also illegal 😄 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I spent some time in Cape Town a while ago and it was common for meth heads to break into houses and rape women of any age. Apparently the meth high makes people sex -crazed.

I was trying to understand how a guy comes to Thailand in January, keeps his head down for 8 months, then suddenly commits two violent sex crimes in one day. When he admitted to being high on meth, then it starts to make sense.

• Like 1

hes an idiot!!im an american and it really pisses me off to see or hear of an american acting or  doing things like this.this guy needs jail for a lot of years.and if hes done this before he needs to hang or be shot!! i dont under stand any  man being that stupid and disrespectful of women.and to hit a young girl 12 to 14 years old while trying to rape her.in this case i think it would be justice to let the family  have  a few hours alone with him.this type idiot brings disrespect to his own country,no matter where hes from. i hope the woman and the girl fully recover and hope they see justice done.

• Like 1

Once he is convicted in Thailand, they should deport him back to the USA to serve out his sentence. The reason I say this, in America criminals in jails do not like criminals who molest children. Do Thai inmates feel the same? He'll live in total hell in isolation and someday it will happen, some inmate will slip in make minced meat out of him. 

yes fluke,im well aware of those crimes being commited here in usa as well as all countries the world over . those are always bad .but a man who visits another country and does these crimes is even  worse. when someone is a guest in another country they should be  mindful of respect to that country,and  be on their best manners. and yes,sadly  we have idiots from all over the world doing bad crimes.

• Like 1

Just now, farang said:

yes fluke,im well aware of those crimes being commited here in usa as well as all countries the world over . those are always bad .but a man who visits another country and does these crimes is even  worse. when someone is a guest in another country they should be  mindful of respect to that country,and  be on their best manners. and yes,sadly  we have idiots from all over the world doing bad crimes.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but these crimes are committed against another human being and it shouldn't happen anywhere. I don't see a reason why a person should have a different attitude in another country.

Just because it looks bad on his home country? Really?

• Like 3

No worries. The American authorities are very zealous when it comes to prosecuting for underage sex crimes. They will throw millions of dollars at his prosecution, and unless he is super rich, he will get a minimum of ten to twenty year in a federal penitentiary. It is likely the Thais will be more than happy to surrender him to the Americans. One less vermin to deal with. 

It is likely it will never even go to trial here, and they will let the Americans deal with him, rather harshly. 

Edited by dmacarelli

3 minutes ago, dmacarelli said:

No worries. The American authorities are very zealous when it comes to prosecuting for underage sex crimes. They will throw millions of dollars at his prosecution, and unless he is super rich, he will get a minimum of ten to twenty year in a federal penitentiary. It is likely the Thais will be more than happy to surrender him to the Americans. One less vermin to deal with. 

It is likely it will never even go to trial here, and they will let the Americans deal with him, rather harshly. 

The initial crime was rape and attempted murder the second accusation was attempted rape on a minor. I prefer he was dealt with in the Thai system vs a clean cell in the US. 

6 minutes ago, dmacarelli said:

That is not how things work .

He will face punishment from the Thai authorities and he will serve his sentence in Thailand , Thailand doesn't sent criminals home without punishment 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Maybe I'm in the minority, but these crimes are committed against another human being and it shouldn't happen anywhere. I don't see a reason why a person should have a different attitude in another country.

Just because it looks bad on his home country? Really?

Why someone goes to Thailand? To commit such a crime? Insane in my opinion.

1. Drug user... Thailand big NO

2. Pedo.... Thailand big NO

For what this scumbag comes here?? If he wants to do these things, what I think is insane, then stay in your own country.. a foreigner making a mess in another country where he is a guest... Thailand have their own crimes of their own people to take care off... no need for such a brainless idiot to come here... only makes Thai people dislike foreigner everytime more... not to talk about trust

Edited by Paco

36 minutes ago, ibgort said:

Once he is convicted in Thailand, they should deport him back to the USA to serve out his sentence. The reason I say this, in America criminals in jails do not like criminals who molest children. Do Thai inmates feel the same? He'll live in total hell in isolation and someday it will happen, some inmate will slip in make minced meat out of him. 

That counts for many countries, I rather have he stay here.... you ever saw the jails here? Now compare with the USA or EUROPE, you walking in a hotel

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Paco said:

Exactly only excuses and a bad one, drugs also illegal 😄 

I thought 'I could not control my arousal' and the like were lines out of the koran used by moslems who have no respect for anyone else in the world. Any farang (including myself) who is stupid enough to do something like this deserves to experience the pleasures of serving at His Majesty's pleasure for a very loooooong time to send a message to the rest of the farang tourist community. I would trust there is no ex-pat who would be that stupid to begin with.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paco said:

That counts for many countries, I rather have he stay here.... you ever saw the jails here? Now compare with the USA or EUROPE, you walking in a hotel

Deportation with a criminal offence label would be good, but with the bleeding hearts in power in Yankland, can you see him doing his sentence behind bars over there? I can't.

He needs to do at least a few years at the Bangkok Hilton before being extradited, if at all. They might give him the right attitude adjustment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

I will pop a cap in his head.

where is he?

anybody see the scene in the film "only god forgives" where the Thai police let the father of a murder girl alone with the murderer. 

Haven't seen it, but can imagine the outcome. Who had to clean the floor on completion? :)

9 minutes ago, LoongFred said:

The initial crime was rape and attempted murder the second accusation was attempted rape on a minor. I prefer he was dealt with in the Thai system vs a clean cell in the US. 

He's charged with serious physical assault, rape and illegal detention. No attempted murder more's the pity.

• Like 1