News Forum - American man arrested in rape of massuese, attack of young girl

Thaiger

A 37 year old man was taken into custody, accused of brutally beating and raping a masseuse as well as assaulting and attempting to rape a 12 year old girl in an attack shortly after. The man who was originally suspected to be Australian, has now been identified only as an American man named Robert. He was arrested today on Soi Nana in Bangkok where Provincial Police Region 4 had tracked him to a condominium and taken him into custody. He is accused of beating the 45 year old masseuse on Monday, captured on CCTV, before driving off and attacking […]

The post American man arrested in rape of massuese, attack of young girl appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I will pop a cap in his head.

where is he?

anybody see the scene in the film "only god forgives" where the Thai police let the father of a murder girl alone with the murderer. 

• Like 6

If he is guilty, I think his better option would have been to jump off the top of the Nana hotel and land head first on the car park. If he’s not Rich or doesn’t have influential friends, then his life will be a living hell until the Americans can agree his transfer back to the US to serve his punishment. He is lucky this woman is not dead. At the moment I assume  the charge will be assault, grievous bodily harm and trying to abduct a minor. All serious charges but likely to get him 5-10 years and likely back in a US jail in 3-5. I would imagine he tried to resist arrest and hence why he will already be black and blue! 😉

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Soidog said:

If he is guilty, I think his better option would have been to jump off the top of the Nana hotel and land head first on the car park. If he’s not Rich or doesn’t have influential friends, then his life will be a living hell until the Americans can agree his transfer back to the US to serve his punishment. He is lucky this woman is not dead. At the moment I assume  the charge will be assault, grievous bodily harm and trying to abduct a minor. All serious charges but likely to get him 5-10 years and likely back in a US jail in 3-5. I would imagine he tried to resist arrest and hence why he will already be black and blue! 😉

He could also get charged with rape and attempted murder

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fluke said:

He could also get charged with rape and attempted murder

Yes I guess so. Whatever they charge him with and if guilty, it won’t feel enough. I guess financial compensation to the woman will also play a role…

• Like 1

The attack took place on Mittraphap Road in Ban Phai district at 1 pm on Monday, just hours after the massage parlour attack. The family of the young girl have 2 roadside stalls 500 metres apart selling honey, one manned by her mother and the other by her father with the girl’s help. The father had gone to a forested area nearby to gather wood to repair the stall when the attack occurred.

No “allegedly” for the PC brigade?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

A 37 year old man was taken into custody, accused of brutally beating and raping a masseuse as well as assaulting and attempting to rape a 12 year old girl in an attack shortly after. The man who was originally suspected to be Australian, has now been identified only as an American man named Robert. He was arrested today on Soi Nana in Bangkok where Provincial Police Region 4 had tracked him to a condominium and taken him into custody. He is accused of beating the 45 year old masseuse on Monday, captured on CCTV, before driving off and attacking […]

The post American man arrested in rape of massuese, attack of young girl appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

what a jerk...maybe he come to senses in a thai jail...a lifetime visa with no strings attached...this also will work wonders as a fat reducing measurement...cause if he takes too much space in the mass cell he might receice a regular evening  beating.. means all his other hundred cellmates have a go on the american sandbag...voila idiots...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i like the finger pointing. I knew someone a fews years ago he stole a bike from outside a massage shop he was locked up awaiting trial in Patayya whilst on remand he was murdered inside by other inmates all because he was farang that stole a thai's bike. No one was ever tried for it and they knew who did it. So the chances of this yank surviving in the slammer are slim at best.

• Like 3
  • Cool 1

That's terrible and I hope he end's up in a Thai prison for his crimes. That will sort him out. 37 he should not be acting like this. The poor kwok!

16 minutes ago, Yinn said:

The attack took place on Mittraphap Road in Ban Phai district at 1 pm on Monday, just hours after the massage parlour attack. The family of the young girl have 2 roadside stalls 500 metres apart selling honey, one manned by her mother and the other by her father with the girl’s help. The father had gone to a forested area nearby to gather wood to repair the stall when the attack occurred.

I do think that you misunderstand what the word "allegedly" means . 

Using the word "allegedly" is not giving an opinion on whether you think that he is guilty or not , its merely stating that he hasn't yet been convicted of those crime that he has been accused of 

• Like 1

Always amazed at the idiot Farang stories in the news. There are plenty of nice normal Westerners living here - I've met several - but Thailand also seems to attract more than it's fair share of Chavs, Bogans, Rednecks, and just plain fat stupid Farangs. Like this loser. 

I'd venture that the average IQ of 50+ retired Farangs in Thailand is considerably lower than the equivalent demographic in the western home countries. And their average weight is considerably greater. Especially in Pattaya.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Was there supposed to be evidence in that ?

Out of interest is everyone arrested for a crime guilty already ?

I have to confess I would rather have a system where 12 rational people (a jury) listen to the evidence and decide your fate as opposed to a system whereby guilt or innocence is decided on the size of the bribe.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Benroon said:

I have to confess I would rather have a system where 12 rational people (a jury) listen to the evidence and decide your fate as opposed to a system whereby guilt or innocence is decided on the size of the bribe.

Then you'll have to commit your crimes in a country that has a jury system.

Easy.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, vlad said:

i like the finger pointing. I knew someone a fews years ago he stole a bike from outside a massage shop he was locked up awaiting trial in Patayya whilst on remand he was murdered inside by other inmates all because he was farang that stole a thai's bike. No one was ever tried for it and they knew who did it. So the chances of this yank surviving in the slammer are slim at best.

I doubt that story is true . 

If there is any truth in that story , then the reasons would have been for things other than a theft of a bike 

9 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Quote from Thaiger. 
Not ask Yinn. Ask Thaiger.

• Like 1

It is good that someone has been apprehended for this crime. Of course, it will go before the court and if found guilty, the perpetrator faces a long jail term and extradition to the US; probably to face further imprisonment. I can only hope that the victim is afforded the best of medical care and a full recovery...paid for be the sale of assets of the perpetrator. Any visitor to Thailand has to realise they are visitors and not citizens of Thailand (unless they have become Thai citizens). I have always acted as a guest in Thailand, respectful of Thai Cultre and Thai Law. I do so because I would expect Thais to be the same in my country....and they are.    

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Benroon said:

have to confess I would rather have a system where 12 rational people (a jury) listen to the evidence and decide your fate as opposed to a system whereby guilt or innocence is deci

12 rational people? Like the anti vaxxer, tin foil hat conspiracy loons? 

Nah. 

No jury for this peodophile rapist. 

1 hour ago, Malc-Thai said:

His dream.of living a long time in Thailand is about to come true!  Oh but in jail! 

Then when he is returned to the US he will probably go back to jail 

• Like 1

If this is what he did on one day, I wonder what else he's been up to. If he's not got mental problems, they'll likely find drugs in his system... Good they got him quickly!