News Forum - Phuket Sandbox revised to 7 days, more excursion freedom

Thaiger

As restrictions are widely eased for entry into Thailand and the various Sandbox programmes, the Phuket Sandbox has simplified, shortened, and streamlined as well. Beginning yesterday, Phuket Sandbox travellers arriving internationally will only be required to stay 7 days before being allowed to travel on to the rest of Thailand. An RT-PCR test will be given upon arrival and a second test will be administered at the end of the 7 day period to confirm Covid-19 negative status, lessening the frustrating expense where previously at least 3 tests were required. After the second negative test, travellers will receive a release […]

The post Phuket Sandbox revised to 7 days, more excursion freedom appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Hi.

How about people who arrived in Phuket (Sandbox) before the 1st of October? Today is my 7th day in Phuket. Do I still have to do the 14 days (7 more days in my case)?

Have a beautiful day all.

5 hours ago, Jeremie said:

Hi.

How about people who arrived in Phuket (Sandbox) before the 1st of October? Today is my 7th day in Phuket. Do I still have to do the 14 days (7 more days in my case)?

Unfortunately there can always be a start or end date for anything..  Sadly if you signed up to something and was happy to agree to those terms I personally don't think they will allow any change..sadly just bad timing for you..but sit it out and hope you enjoy your time here after

5 hours ago, Jeremie said:

Hi.

Reduced to ten I believe. You can find out more info here.

https://www.thaiembassy.com/

Great news:

TAT now predicts at least 1 million tourist arrivals each month from The Vatican, San Marino, Monaco, Liechtenstein and Andorra !!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Bert said:

Great news:

TAT now predicts at least 1 million tourist arrivals each month from The Vatican, San Marino, Monaco, Liechtenstein and Andorra !!

How many Martians are we expecting.....🤣🤣🤣Screenshot_20211002-171726_Gallery.thumb.jpg.d2f62d8df11309ad3b5f3fb9863886e7.jpg

Hi everyone - Chiang Mai is open from 1 November, but what does this mean? Can I fly into Thailand arriving in CM rather than Krung Thape? What stops visitors wandering out of the muang CM ?