News Forum - Police search for Australian man who allegedly raped a Thai masseuse

Thaiger

Police in the Isaan province Khon Kaen are searching for a man who allegedly raped and beat a Thai masseuse. The woman was found laying naked, drenched in blood on the floor of a local massage shop. The suspect is believed to be an Australian man around 45 to 55 years old. Witnesses say he was wearing a pink shirt and drove off on a red motorcross motorcycle. A woman nearby the shop saw the man walk out and drive off on the motorcycle. Someone noticed water coming out of the shop and called the owner, who lives in Bangkok. […]

The post Police search for Australian man who allegedly raped a Thai masseuse appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1

i wish there was a way a story like "Farang's express shock and outrage over brutal attack. mobilize to help locate the suspect." so Thais could see it. very single time this happens. 

if only someone had a YouTube channel were that message could be sent and maybe along with Richard Barrow with 250k followers. anybody know anyone with a YouTube channel? 

maybe one day. ok now back to covid, floods and best places to vomit in Pattaya stories. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Would be helpful if they said where in Khon Kaen. My recollection is that it’s a big province. I can’t see how he’s just “popped” back in to Thailand to beat up a former girlfriend. If they said where in Khon Kaen, I’m sure other expats would know who the A-hole is and get him rounded up. Can you imagine the time he will have in the local cells 😂😂

• Like 5

I really hope this isnt true. Sounds like a ghastly crime.

Give the gent his day in court before casting judgement. 

Edited by Rip255
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fluke said:

I predict that he wont be found alive 

Wow!  I got the feeling just seeing his pic that doing himself in would be an absolute last consideration on his part.  Now, if the local vigilantes found him and summarily meted out some justice, you might be right...but I don't see that happening often here.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

Wow!  I got the feeling just seeing his pic that doing himself in would be an absolute last consideration on his part.  Now, if the local vigilantes found him and summarily meted out some justice, you might be right...but I don't see that happening often here.

Do a little research on the local thai mafia, they get things done that the authorities don't do for a price of course.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

Well yes, I suppose that if She survives , then he would be looking at a 5-10 year jail sentence , compared to the rest of his life in jail if She dies . 

14 minutes ago, Rip255 said:

Spot on ! I think its not worth punching out a women ,even if she two timed me.

I've heard stories over the years with relationships involving a massage workers and jealous guys. Now I don't know if this was the case but give the guy his day

• Like 1

1 minute ago, riclag said:

Spot on ! I think its not worth punching out a women ,even if she two timed me.

I've heard stories over the years with relationships involving a massage workers and jealous guys. Now I don't know if this was the case but give the guy his day

I dont think that it would make much difference as She wouldnt be the person on trial and theres nothing at all that she could have done to justify his behavior . 

He would be on trial for rape and attempted murder  and whatever she did is irrelevant , unless he makes a case of self defence , which is highly improbable 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Rip255 said:

Pretty hard not to have an opinion based on the reports.

20 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Farang Frial Ego? 

No, just a mindless, brutal thug.

I hope the Police don't catch him, before Thai people do.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Well yes, I suppose that if She survives , then he would be looking at a 5-10 year jail sentence , compared to the rest of his life in jail if She dies . 

If she dies it would probably also be 5-10 years. It surprises a lot of people that sentences for murder frequently aren't severe here. Add to that that if they behave they get two years off their sentence every year, after 10 years, for the king and queens birthdays. That wipes out a heavy sentence in no time

Any violent action is unacceptable, even a man punching another man (although I could make the odd exception 😉) .

Some people are so quick to lose their temper. I knew a French guy a few years back. Nice fella who worked as a middle manager for Airbus and could only travel to Thailand for two short holidays a year with his wife doing the same travelling to France. He was living happily with his Thai wife in a small village a few miles outside of Udon. Then one day they had a fight and he pushed her resulting in her breaking her wrist.

He had built a lovely Thai style wooden house. Built a swimming pool and special games annex with pool table and karaoke room. He sent the woman’s two girls from a previous relationship  to school and on to university. Helped her family with their small farm buying a number of machines and packaging equipment, and obviously supported the family to the tune of 40,000 baht a month (it’s expensive up in Udon). Then one day he decided to surprise her by coming back unannounced for her birthday. To his surprise he found another man living in his house when he arrived. It turns out that when he left and went back to France, this other guy moved in. When he was returning, he left for a couple of weeks. He went crying to his mother-in-law who explained this was all his fault. When he asked how can it be my fault? She said “well if you had told her you were coming this wouldn’t have happened”.  I just don’t know what made him lose his temper so much and push the woman to the floor?  Frail ego I suppose?….

Two sides to every story. Let this guy have his chance to explain as I hope he will. If he did even hit her then he should be sorted out. If he did what’s alleged then he should rot in jail. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

There were a lot of you trying to work out what nationality he is and you all picked northern countries so I am glad I am not on a boat with any of you trying to navigate somewhere. But s**t he has turned out to be a scumbag from my own country down under. Get the scumbag and send him away for life. It is now 19:00 1st October and he attacked this woman on 27th September and she still has not woken up from her injuries. Her son is by her side looking after her.

21034.jpg

45 minutes ago, Benroon said:

If she dies it would probably also be 5-10 years. It surprises a lot of people that sentences for murder frequently aren't severe here. Add to that that if they behave they get two years off their sentence every year, after 10 years, for the king and queens birthdays. That wipes out a heavy sentence in no time

She will not die. She in hospital. Just show the news on PPTV36

9 minutes ago, Russell said:

21034.jpg

Small lady. Big farang.

1 in 3 Australian women (30.5%) has experienced physical violence since the age of 15. 1 in 5 Australian women (18.4%) has experienced sexual violence since the age of 15. 1 in 3 Australian women (34.2%) has experienced physical and/or sexual violence perpetrated by a man since the age of 15.

https://www.ourwatch.org.au/quick-facts/

• Angry 1

2 hours ago, Soidog said:

Would be helpful if they said where in Khon Kaen. My recollection is that it’s a big province. I can’t see how he’s just “popped” back in to Thailand to beat up a former girlfriend. If they said where in Khon Kaen, I’m sure other expats would know who the A-hole is and get him rounded up. Can you imagine the time he will have in the local cells 😂😂

The massage shop is located in the area behind the Bangkok Hospital in the city of Khon Kaen, but that does not mean that this scumbag lives in that area as he gets around on a motorbike so he could live anywhere even outside the city limits.

27 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Small lady. Big farang.

1 in 3 Australian women (30.5%) has experienced physical violence since the age of 15. 1 in 5 Australian women (18.4%) has experienced sexual violence since the age of 15. 1 in 3 Australian women (34.2%) has experienced physical and/or sexual violence perpetrated by a man since the age of 15.

https://www.ourwatch.org.au/quick-facts/

Do you have the statistics for Thailand @Yinn? Just nice to compare these negative things 

It may be hard for you to find official numbers. Best I could find is shown in attached. As you can see “Official National Statistics not available”. I think this shows just how serious the authorities take the problem. 

55352F6D-005E-44B9-A95E-F47B189C1301.jpeg

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Russell said:

The massage shop is located in the area behind the Bangkok Hospital in the city of Khon Kaen, but that does not mean that this scumbag lives in that area as he gets around on a motorbike so he could live anywhere even outside the city limits.

I don’t know the area well enough. I flew in to Khon Kaen a few years back and played golf at a place about 40km north of the City, but it didn’t strike me as that big. If he is someone around the area then someone  will know him. If he has done this (at it seems he has?), then I hope they catch him quick. How anyone could do that to someone is beyond comprehension to me.  Clearly a total coward of a man and deserves all that’s coming to him. 

• Like 2