Do you know this person?

Russell

Yesterday 30th September this person entered the massage shop named as Mo Chit Go in Khon Kaen where he allegedly attempted to rape the masseuse and tried to kill her. She is in the ICU at the hospital with serious injuries. This matter has been reported to Police Colonel Preecha Kengsarikit, the superintendent of the Muang Khon Kaen Police Station and an arrest warrant has been issued for this man. If you know this person then please contact the police. This is a photo from the massage shops CCTV.

S__1753097.jpg

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

1 minute ago, Russell said:

Yesterday 30th September this person entered the massage shop named as Mo Chit Go in Khon Kaen where he attempted to rape the masseuse and tried to kill her. She is in the ICU at the hospital with serious injuries. This matter has been reported to Police Colonel Preecha Kengsarikit, the superintendent of the Muang Khon Kaen Police Station and an arrest warrant has been issued for this man. If you know this person then please contact the police before he tries this again on another woman but succeeds in killing them next time. This is a photo from the massage shops CCTV.

S__1753097.jpg

Was on the Thai news last night. Can't be too hard to find this putz and I would bet they already have him. Unfortunately stuff like this gets amplified making us foreigners look bad by 1000 fold.

• Like 2

So complicated these "massage parlors" some offer extra services some don't.
Any who agreed with deportation you went into the wrong village dude mai ao boom boom.

Several years in a Thai prison sitting on a wet concrete floor eating fishhead gruel should do him nicely.

Shouldn't be too hard to find.  I mean how many giant white guys are there in Thailand?

Oh, yeah, right.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, billywillyjones said:

I am surprised no one has started the "guess the nationality" game. 

My guess would be that he is from Scotland 

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

1 minute ago, Fluke said:

My guess would be that he is from Scotland 

Definitely a northerner and looks like he has been breast feeding.  

23 minutes ago, billywillyjones said:

I am surprised no one has started the "guess the nationality" game. 

Isn't it tattooed on the back of the neck?

They already got him. An American.
"UPDATE: Thai media reports that police have arrested a 37 year old American man who allegedly raped a Thai masseuse in Khon Kaen. "

The original story had him as an Australian. Now it's an American.

The story was already running in the News thread here:

2 minutes ago, kerryd said:

"UPDATE: Thai media reports that police have arrested a 37 year old American man who allegedly raped a Thai masseuse in Khon Kaen. "

Maybe he had been working in Australia and had come to Thailand from there , hence the confusion ?

I think the confusion came from the victim's son who noted the woman had worked in Australia and just came back from there 7 months earlier.

1 minute ago, kerryd said:

I think the confusion came from the victim's son who noted the woman had worked in Australia and just came back from there 7 months earlier.

Has it been reported as to whether the victim and suspect knew each other previously (other than the massage shop ) , or was it a random attack ?

7 hours ago, kerryd said:

So they have captured him?

Whether he is Australian or American is asinine in my opinion. Guy is a nasty piece of work wherever he comes from.

• Like 1