News Forum - Developers of Thai mRNA vaccine call for it to be fast-tracked for emergency use

Thaiger

I can see there's plenty of cynicism about Thailand producing an MRNA Vaccine. Yes it may seem a little too late. Just because we have vaccines, we shouldn't stop our research to create a real "silver bullet". In my own country, researchers are working on a peptide medication that will kill Corona Virus, no matter how it mutates. It recognises and kills the Corona Virus, irrespective of the variant and kills it. It would stop transmission and doesn't rely on producing antibodies but attacks the virus directly. Many countries are working on solutions. You never know where the solution will come from.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I can see there's plenty of cynicism about Thailand producing an MRNA Vaccine. Yes it may seem a little too late. Just because we have vaccines, we shouldn't stop our research to create a real "silver bullet". In my own country, researchers are working on a peptide medication that will kill Corona Virus, no matter how it mutates. It recognises and kills the Corona Virus, irrespective of the variant and kills it. It would stop transmission and doesn't rely on producing antibodies but attacks the virus directly. Many countries are working on solutions. You never know where the solution will come from.

I think everybody will welcome new effective treatments.

But while we now have very well working vaccines, it is not necessary, prudent or ethical to cut procedures for new products.

That was done only as an emergency measure, because there was nothing available in a very urgent situation. That is no longer the case and it should not become the norm to release medication early.

54 minutes ago, Jason said:

Think you will find this thai vaccine has had the help from the mordana team.. its basically similar based on the fist covid strain.. but still needs to go through the testing phase and not cut short . It's also not the next level vaccines that Pfizer and mordana are working on, just a copy and then only going to produce 30 million a year 2.5 million a month.. every vaccine is needed but now.. but the government has already ordered enough tested vaccines  supposedly by Christmas and 60 million AstraZeneca in the pipeline for next year possibly just for boosters..

I couldn't fully understand why there are so many vaccine cheerleaders, particularly with an experimental mRNA vaccine that has not been tested long term, but after watching this I see how they have been so easily brainwashed. 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by billywillyjones

On 9/30/2021 at 1:06 PM, Bob20 said:

Good idea, if you predict which new variants will arrive, then they can start working on it immediately 🥴

Maybe Wuhan is working on both at the moment?

1 minute ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

Maybe Wuhan is working on both at the moment?

Have you seen the latest Sky Australia Wuhan documentary? And the Fauci movie? And the 3 part BBC China documentary? We'll have to wait for conclusive evidence if it ever comes, but it looks more and more like it happened way before November 2019 and stems from the lab...