Stakeholders meet to establish guidelines for the reopening of Hua Hin

NCC1701A

17 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

"Key stakeholders met on Tuesday (Sept 28) to discuss details regarding the reopening of Hua Hin to vaccinated foreign tourists from November 1."

https://www.huahintoday.com/hua-hin-news/stakeholders-meet-to-establish-guidelines-for-the-reopening-of-hua-hin/

The meeting which was chaired by Mr. Isara Satanaset, Prachuap Khiri Khan Director of the Tourism Authority of Thailand, and held at Royal Hua Hin Golf Course, was attended by representatives from Hua Hin-Cha-am Tourism Business Association, Prachuap Khiri Khan Golf Association, as well as numerous golf course operators, hotels, tour companies, car rental companies and others involved in the tourism sector in Hua Hin.

Wonder who represented the bar owners, bar girls and massage ladies.? Guess they come under the title of "others"

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, palooka said:

Wonder who represented the bar owners, bar girls and massage ladies.? Guess they come under the title of "others"

Nobody.
I not think they want pimps and prostitutes at Royal Hua Hin Golf Course. Professional business owners, polite clothes, good manners etc. 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Nobody.
I not think they want pimps and prostitutes at Royal Hua Hin Golf Course. Professional business owners, polite clothes, good manners etc. 

🤣🤣🤣

12 hours ago, Yinn said:

Nobody.

OH only have HISO.

1 minute ago, Yinn said:

You think everyone who not pimp or prostitute is HISO?

No but the people who are suffering the most seem to be excluded from these grand plans, and looking at the outcomes so far, Sandbox for example. it is only the rich who get anything out of them.

Plans are made to enhance those with a major investment and only then will it trickle down to the lesser than folks.  Historically proven by the trickle down theory.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/trickle-down theory

A theory that financial benefits given to big business will in turn pass down to smaller businesses and consumers

35 minutes ago, palooka said:

No but the people who are suffering the most seem to be excluded from these grand plans, and looking at the outcomes so far, Sandbox for example. it is only the rich who get anything out of them.

I come to Phuket two day ago. You are wrong. Small hotels, small restaurants etc open again. The big ones employ many staff. 
I go shopping and eating Central yesterday. Is quite full, many worker, many farang, thai and kaek shopping (not notice Chinese). 
The rich and working people have benefit. Bad luck for the pimp. If the economy better the prostitute can get real job.
I take the photo, car park nearly full. Hundreds workers. Market busy same. 

FB924EFA-21D0-48E1-8326-A1ED0E8ACA83.jpeg

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

I come to Phuket two day ago. You are wrong. Small hotels, small restaurants etc open again. The big ones employ many staff. 
I go shopping and eating Central yesterday. Is quite full, many worker, many farang, thai and kaek shopping (not notice Chinese). 
The rich and working people have benefit. Bad luck for the pimp. If the economy better the prostitute can get real job.

Wonderful then the Thai economy is saved, tourist will come in millions now the shopping mall is open, the Thai Govt can pay back all the billions of baht they borrowed.  Thailand is back to normal YAHOOOOOOO.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Yinn said:

Ah the weekend photo more than likely, and it is the same everywhere on the weekends as people head to the mall since they are not working, with the family where they can sit all day in the free air conditioning and buy some cheap food in the food courts.  Take that picture during the middle of the week and the cars are down by 2/3rd, and that goes for all over Thailand, especially in BKK.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yinn said:

Think Phuket with the jump in Covid cases would be the last place I would go.  Hope you don't contract it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

Ah the weekend photo more than likely, 

Pfffft

Er, I take photo yesterday about 4pm. 

Reading about Phuket on this forum you will more than likely imagine empty shops, restaurants etc.

Different when you here, real life.

I doble vax and everyone wear mask. Hand gel, temperature test. Need swap test to enter Phuket.

I arrive Tuesday. How can do photo weekend? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

can sit all day in the free air conditioning and buy some cheap food in the food courts.

I think Phuket not in your budget. You come Central Phuket before? 
negaitive, pessimism, imagination. 

You say I lie. But really you lie.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Pfffft

Er, I take photo yesterday about 4pm. 

Reading about Phuket on this forum you will more than likely imagine empty shops, restaurants etc.

Different when you here, real life.

I doble vax and everyone wear mask. Hand gel, temperature test. Need swap test to enter Phuket.

I arrive Tuesday. How can do photo weekend? 

Not trying to be pedantic, but its actually called a Swab test , rather than a swap test.

Swab

Mouse-swabs-300x236.jpg

31 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Not trying to be pedantic, but its actually called a Swab test , rather than a swap test.

Swab

Mouse-swabs-300x236.jpg

I don't understand all the complaining and arguing  that takes place. Is it that Thailand brings out the worse in people or do they bring it with them. Is it a cultural thing? I can't remember in the US people sitting around complaining. Sure people complain when they don't like something but not about everything.  It feels like to me that complaining is a way of life for some.  Maybe it comes from the pub culture,  where old men (mostly) sit around and gossip.  It's not my thing so I'm clueless.  Maybe it's just male menopause as Yinn suggests. 

I suggest  we find something positive to say instead. I think this forum started out very positive but has down hill. 

8 minutes ago, LoongFred said:

I don't understand all the complaining and arguing  that takes place. Is it that Thailand brings out the worse in people or do they bring it with them. Is it a cultural thing? I can't remember in the US people sitting around complaining. Sure people complain when they don't like something but not about everything.  It feels like to me that complaining is a way of life for some.  Maybe it comes from the pub culture,  where old men (mostly) sit around and gossip.  It's not my thing so I'm clueless.  Maybe it's just male menopause as Yinn suggests. 

I suggest  we find something positive to say instead. I think this forum started out very positive but has down hill. 

I was genuinely just trying to help her with her English , I have seen that she had made that mistake before , so I was just being helpful . 

I certainly wasn't "complaining" or "arguing" , some people may have been confused about what a swap test was , not realising that she meant a swab test .

IMO, helping other people is a positive thing , not sure why you feel that its such a bad thing to do 

20 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I was genuinely just trying to help her with her English , I have seen that she had made that mistake before , so I was just being helpful . 

I certainly wasn't "complaining" or "arguing" , some people may have been confused about what a swap test was , not realising that she meant a swab test .

IMO, helping other people is a positive thing , not sure why you feel that its such a bad thing to do 

It was not directed at you or Yin. You guys are OK, in my book. My comments were general in comment to you know who.

1 hour ago, LoongFred said:

It was not directed at you or Yin. You guys are OK, in my book. My comments were general in comment to you know who.

Like when have a party, someone not invited come, and then everybody try avoid him, but he not go away, annoying everybody, everybody go home early.

i hope HH have successful reopen and good party.

• Like 1

Just now, Yinn said:

Like when have a party, someone not invited come, and then everybody try avoid him, but he not go away, annoying everybody, everybody go home early.

i hope HH have successful reopen and good party.

Me too. The lock down has gone on too long. Regular people need to get back to work. Even in my area with low covid many places have closed. It's very sad.

Ps I hope they aren't leaving because of me.