News Forum - List of disease restrictions by colour-coded zoning

Thaiger

2 hours ago, Poolie said:

The constant Thai bashing gets tedious, honestly.

Trolling again are we trying to provoke comments , sorry not going to play your games  on ignore you go

Edited by Faz
quoted comment removed

1 hour ago, mnan said:

how and why are some of these in red zones ???

makes no sense ay all !!

Yeah it really does not make sense, chiang rai in the red zone never had really high numbers.. thus all is nonsense

28 minutes ago, Poolie said:

What else is it?

Dear oh dear ...

When one reads about the predictions that TAT comes out with, that are so overwhelmingly optimistic, that they defy logic, making an observation - as my learned colleague did, cannot really be viewed as a Thai bash.

However, if you want to criticise, just look at the length of my sentence....😂😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Paco said:

Yeah it really does not make sense, chiang rai in the red zone never had really high numbers.. thus all is nonsense

Makes perfect sence to the big money hoteliers in Phuket. Orange keeps the struggling Sandbox alive, nobody believes in these zonings. Just like traffic lights to Thais reds ok to go....😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Poolie said:

The constant Thai bashing gets tedious, honestly.

That should be "Thai government bashing", shouldn't it?

The unrelentless howls of the invermectin crowd on the forum are getting tedious, aren't they?

The neverending criticism of the TAT is getting tedious, isn't it?

The debates between the get-a-shot and don't-get-a-shot people gets tedious, doesn't it?

The stories about flooding and relentless rain are getting tedious, aren't they?

The stories about corruption, police brutality, police crime are getting tedious, aren't they?

The constant reporting of the boys in brown breaking up another party with alcohol gets tedious, doesn't it?

People complaining about bashing of the government or its agencies has gotten tedious, hasn't it?

On topic, I haven't seen any criteria for what constitutes a red, dark red, or orange zone.  Phuket as orange but many others as dark red makes no sense at all.  It definitely looks political in that light.

I also firmly believe that deciding which businesses should stay open and which should stay closed or limited is much the same as throwing darts at a board.  

• Like 1

It is a joke.. phuket has more dead and infections then chiang rai and they in the orange zone, why even listen to the government, let everyone just service alcohol because they can bullshit restaurants and bars can make money, ashamed thailand hiw pathetic lies again

13 hours ago, Faraday said:

Dear oh dear ...

When one reads about the predictions that TAT comes out with, that are so overwhelmingly optimistic, that they defy logic, making an observation - as my learned colleague did, cannot really be viewed as a Thai bash.

However, if you want to criticise, just look at the length of my sentence....😂😂

It can if they are repeated daily. We know they are unlikely, no need to constantly state it. Show a bit of imagination if it doesn't tax you too much.

17 minutes ago, Poolie said:

It can if they are repeated daily. We know they are unlikely, no need to constantly state it. Show a bit of imagination if it doesn't tax you too much.

Bit rude....

17 hours ago, Thaiger said:

The stay-at-home order in Bangkok, and other “dark red” zones, will be from 10pm to 4am, an hour shorter than the previous 9pm to 4am curfew.

Party on Dude!

but at least they have an extra hour to vaccinate people!