News Forum - Pattaya mayor confirms Pattaya reopening delayed to November

Thaiger

20 hours ago, Thaiger said:

The Mayor of Pattaya City has officially confirmed the city’s reopening to vaccinated foreign tourists has been delayed to November. The announcement follows a similar one made by the centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration, yesterday. The Pattaya City Mayor Sontaya Khunplomek says many provinces have delayed their reopening from October to November, including Chon Buri, the province Pattaya is situated in. The mayor says the Public Health Department pays attention to the total number of vaccinations when it comes time to make decisions on easing restrictions and reopening provinces. Sontaya adds that because the majority of the provinces that want […]

The post Pattaya mayor confirms Pattaya reopening delayed to November appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Great news. I hope to travel to Pattaya soon. It will be better if all provinces and services are fully open. 

Here's a pic from what I believe is the Chaiyapruek Stadium.

Some Thai friends were there yesterday and took some photos.
If I got the translation right, they were getting their 3rd shot. I think they had 2 Sinos and were getting an "AZ" booster shot or something.

tv1.thumb.jpg.15b79e0dff0dbb21a78fe204b30007ca.jpg

20 hours ago, 9S_ said:

Will somebody ever think about the girls!?!?

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF

Nothing to worry about Pattaya girls, they are just hanging around Beach Road, Jomtien & Dongtan Beach and they are waiting for you. If you want LB, they are in street of Soi Buakhao.

31 minutes ago, ace035 said:

Nothing to worry about Pattaya girls, they are just hanging around Beach Road, Jomtien & Dongtan Beach and they are waiting for you. If you want LB, they are in street of Soi Buakhao.

thank god singing GIF by WE tv