Should the unvaccinated be discriminated against when Thailand reopens?

palooka

1 minute ago, 9S_ said:

No you accused me of lacking clarity when you obviously misconstrued my argument of: do not deny emergency treatment even if one cannot pay or someone’s vaccination status

Again in regards to what? What did he say and how did I reply? Going back further what was his initial argument? How did I rebut? How did he counter argue? What was my clarification?

As I said, I responded to the post where you specified "all", Notwithstanding the propensity for thread drift, if you are now saying that "What I meant was...", and you expected me to read through your prior posts and eliminate the possibility of thread drift in order to formulate my own response, then I will stick to my previous claim of lack of clarity. 

My final word on this, is would it not have been so much easier for you in your original reply to me, to have said, "I was referring to denying people hospital treatment"? Instead of clarifying, you chose to pick away at the points I'd made which prima facie were valid in the context of "all". Had you done so, it would have been very simple for me to have written, "I understand". That would have been all the clarity that was needed. 

11 minutes ago, JohninDubin said:

Instead of clarifying, you chose to pick away at the points I'd made which prima facie were valid in the context of "all".

No it’s not. Again what was I clarifying and to whose response. Pretty simple really. 

On 9/27/2021 at 4:03 PM, Changnam43 said:

Weird.  Where are all the antivaxxers on this thread telling us about their freedoms and rights?

Did they all die?

Waiting for a strategy update from David Icke ...

On 9/27/2021 at 12:48 AM, palooka said:

An outbreak in Provincetown, Massachusetts—in which 74 percent of the 469 cases were in the fully vaccinated—forced the CDC to update its mask guidance and issue a sad and sobering warning: Vaccinated people infected with the SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant can be just as contagious as unvaccinated people.

Extract from the same article from the same author

Vaccinated people also likely aren’t infected as long, since their immune systems are quicker to respond to the virus, which would also make them less likely to infect as many people as an unimmunized person.

Fact check:
https://www.factcheck.org/2021/08/scicheck-posts-misinterpret-cdcs-provincetown-covid-19-outbreak-report/ 

• Like 1

Hi all,

Several off topic posts have been removed. Just to refresh everyone's mind, who may have been confused, the topic is "Should the unvaccinated be discriminated against when Thailand reopens?"

We have had a little bit of "drift" but the ship has suddenly sailed sharply right (or left) off course, when discussion started about the benefits or not of American left/right wing ideology and politicians!😣

Examples used to illustrate your opinion are ok. Turning the discussion into something else is not!

Thanks

• Like 1

from human rights watch dot org. i am sure many members here who are commenting on this topic will agree that they should have not wasted the fuel for the trip to the hospital (global warming) and just shot him in the head on the spot. 

coming to a theater near you: 

"On Aug. 31, Hunan police went to Zhang Jianping’s home and questioned him about why he refused to get a COVID-19 vaccine. Both the Ministry of Education and the National Health Commission stipulated that vaccination should only be carried out with informed consent, Mr. Zhang says he told them. He stated explicitly that he was not informed, did not agree and did not want to be jabbed. Later, the police officers forced him into a car heading to a hospital. With several people holding down his legs and arms, Mr. Zhang was injected with a vaccine."

https://www.hrw.org/news/2021/09/28/chinas-use-force-and-coercion-drive-its-covid-19-vaccination-rate-not-answer

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

from human rights watch dot org. i am sure many members here who are commenting on this topic will agree that they should have not wasted the fuel for the trip to the hospital (global warming) and just shot him in the head on the spot. 

"On Aug. 31, Hunan police went to Zhang Jianping’s home and questioned him about why he refused to get a COVID-19 vaccine. Both the Ministry of Education and the National Health Commission stipulated that vaccination should only be carried out with informed consent, Mr. Zhang says he told them. He stated explicitly that he was not informed, did not agree and did not want to be jabbed. Later, the police officers forced him into a car heading to a hospital. With several people holding down his legs and arms, Mr. Zhang was injected with a vaccine."

https://www.hrw.org/news/2021/09/28/chinas-use-force-and-coercion-drive-its-covid-19-vaccination-rate-not-answer

I'll go outside now to see the fireworks 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

16 hours ago, 9S_ said:

No it’s not. Again what was I clarifying and to whose response. Pretty simple really. 

So you think that rather than saying, "I was referring to medical treatment only, "simple" was to dissect my post line by line? 

Well done. You've just become a founder member of my blocked list. I hope you will reciprocate the honour. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cool 1

29 minutes ago, JohninDubin said:

So you think that rather than saying, "I was referring to medical treatment only, "simple" was to dissect my post line by line?

And in my last line I clarified my position very clearly. You then responded by blaming me for not making you understand what I wrote. You should have followed the conversation. 

30 minutes ago, JohninDubin said:

Well done. You've just become a founder member of my blocked list. I hope you will reciprocate the honour. 

I actually don’t block people. I haven’t blocked anyone on the Thaiger. But you do you 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

Kinda convenient as to how the likes of HRW concentrate the concerns and insights towards those people, instead of watchdogging their own kind - which really are the truer evil and destructive entities. 

19 hours ago, Jin said:

Vaccinated people also likely aren’t infected as long, since their immune systems are quicker to respond to the virus, which would also make them less likely to infect as many people as an unimmunized person.

Fact check:
https://www.factcheck.org/2021/08/scicheck-posts-misinterpret-cdcs-provincetown-covid-19-outbreak-report/ 

Exactly the opposite is true.  The symptoms of infected vaccinated people are suppressed by the vaccine, making them in fact unwitting super-spreaders...

11 hours ago, BlueSphinx said:

Exactly the opposite is true.  The symptoms of infected vaccinated people are suppressed by the vaccine, making them in fact unwitting super-spreaders...

And this one ON TOP of my statement that the symptoms of infected vaccinated people are suppressed by the vaccine, making them in fact unwitting super-spreaders... > University of Alberta health professor Warren Kindzierski says the vaccinated are more likely to contract Delta variant.  And he continues: The data presented show fully-vaccinated people aged 60 years and over are being infected, hospitalized and dying from the Delta variant.” 

The full article was published yesterday on the website of a mainstream-media outlet (!) and can be accessed here > https://westernstandardonline.com/2021/09/exclusive-u-of-a-health-professor-says-the-vaccinated-are-more-likely-to-contract-delta-variant/

ZUBY nailed it on his Twitter-account:

Do all these people boasting about being 'fully vaxxed' (and demonising those who aren't) realise that they won't be 'fully vaxxed' a year from now, without another medical intervention?

It's a subscription model. Not a one time payment.

44 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

The data presented show fully-vaccinated people aged 60 years and over are being infected, hospitalized and dying from the Delta variant.” 

Still the article falls short of analyzing the actual heath of the people over 60 in the study. Just says "plenty of admissions". What is plenty? Three, four, twelve? 

1 hour ago, BlueSphinx said:

And this one ON TOP of my statement that the symptoms of infected vaccinated people are suppressed by the vaccine, making them in fact unwitting super-spreaders... > University of Alberta health professor Warren Kindzierski says the vaccinated are more likely to contract Delta variant.  And he continues: The data presented show fully-vaccinated people aged 60 years and over are being infected, hospitalized and dying from the Delta variant.” 

The full article was published yesterday on the website of a mainstream-media outlet (!) and can be accessed here > https://westernstandardonline.com/2021/09/exclusive-u-of-a-health-professor-says-the-vaccinated-are-more-likely-to-contract-delta-variant/

16 minutes ago, GMoney2312 said:

Still the article falls short of analyzing the actual heath of the people over 60 in the study. Just says "plenty of admissions". What is plenty? Three, four, twelve? 

The Newspaper-article also contains a LINK to the study by the U of A health professor from which they are quoting.  Here the link > https://ocla.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/2021-09-27-WKindzierski-Rapid-appraisial-of-usefulness-of-mRNA-vaccines.pdf

Note: As it as a mainstream Newspaper outlet, the article ends with a 'debunking' of the professor's study and conclusions by the Alberta Health spokesman Steve Buick. But I still give the paper credit for publishing the story.

5 hours ago, BlueSphinx said:

ZUBY nailed it on his Twitter-account:

Do all these people boasting about being 'fully vaxxed' (and demonising those who aren't) realise that they won't be 'fully vaxxed' a year from now, without another medical intervention?

It's a subscription model. Not a one time payment.

So in one posting you say that vacced get covid and die

In the next you claim that vacced need more vaccing

Which one is it

38 minutes ago, noosard said:

So in one posting you say that vacced get covid and die

In the next you claim that vacced need more vaccing

Which one is it

The first one, with the subscription service not going beyond 6 shots...