Ajarn.com Breached

MrStretch

For those of you who used to use the forum at Ajarn.com, I was just notified by Firefox of a data breach of their database which included email addresses and phone numbers.

I don't even know if the forum is still alive, but if you are using it, you might want to consider changing your password.

• Like 1

I imagine Phil's thrilled about this. 

Irresponsible not to secure the site in a top notch fashion, especially as popular as it is. 

I suspect ajarn.com will go the same way as it's sister forum, ajarnforum.com. 

• 3 months later...
On 9/26/2021 at 7:19 AM, MrStretch said:

For those of you who used to use the forum at Ajarn.com, I was just notified by Firefox of a data breach of their database which included email addresses and phone numbers.

I don't even know if the forum is still alive, but if you are using it, you might want to consider changing your password.

You might want to use a password vault like KeePass or similar and generate a unique password for each site. 

I recommend the 3 words with a number and special character format like this: 

Word + number or special character + word + number or special character + word. 

Examples: 

Thai&Sushi3Curious 

Falafel9cat$Special 

Zero&Phallus+Girls 

Etc.