Bill and Brian Bangkok Bride 1991

Yinn

1 hour ago, WilliamG said:

What are you trying to prove with these videos please Yinn?

Interesting for some people. Not everyone.
Many the member have thai wife and  girlfriend.

Some is funny, some is shocking. 
Also is old style, before internet time.
From England. They say 400 thai bride go that year. A lot. Surprised about that.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Interesting for some people. Not everyone.
Many the member have thai wife and  girlfriend.

Some is funny, some is shocking. 
Also is old style, before internet time.
From England. They say 400 thai bride go that year. A lot. Surprised about that.

Also no information about how many come back?  Another but less surprise?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WilliamG said:

What are you trying to prove with these videos please Yinn?

Perpetuate the weary, pathetic and predictable stereotypes and myths?

3 minutes ago, Rain said:

Think you are right there, modus operandi though historically.

5 hours ago, Rain said:

I not make this documentary. I only share it. Is farang documentary.

it make Thailand look bad. But is real story. Not myth. Not head in the sand.

1991 Thailand still have poverty a lot. Thailand improve so much since that time. (Thaksin)

Is funny a bit, shocking a bit.
Maybe sensitive for some people?

I think Bill ok. Jingjai.
I think Brian is selfish. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Convert54 said:

Also no information about how many come back?  Another but less surprise?

Part 2 show about another guy. He kick her out. She must return. Is the England law. 

IMO this style is to quickly. They can not talk together because different language. I think a lot of problem. 
Also the man can choose. But the woman not.

Edited by Faz
Repeat video in another thread removed.

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

Part 2 show about another guy. He kick her out. She must return. Is the England law. 

IMO this style is to quickly. They can not talk together because different language. I think a lot of problem. 

I would agree that too often such major changes take place too quickly and so often under the rosy glow of new "romance". It happens often in both directions as is evident on forum discussions such as this where some describe failed outcomes in bitter tones. Almost invariably it is they that have been "wronged". But how often do we get to hear the other side of the stories?

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

If there is zero ability to communicate due to language barriers then yes it would be a problem. But a "relationship" where that is the situation IMO would be based on expectations other than genuine emotions.

25 minutes ago, Convert54 said:

how often do we get to hear the other side of the stories?

30 years ago. I be interesting see what happen this 4 people.

i google, not find anything.

I would agree that too often such major changes take place too quickly and so often under the rosy glow of new "romance". It happens often in both directions as is evident on forum discussions such as this where some describe failed outcomes in bitter tones. Almost invariably it is they that have been "wronged". But how often do we get to hear the other side of the stories?

K1 Fiance Visa in the US is a great example of this.

They give you 90 day to marry. Even if you knew the girl for a good amount of time before(some don't) it still only gives her 90 days to adjust to a new country. That is hard on a relationship and it is too rushed.

Should be 1 year, IMO

I never to deal with that type of visa, but it  seems misguided.....

13 hours ago, Yinn said:

I said above

K1 Visa in US, is 90 days and then have to get married

That is way too short, should be 1 year so the girl can see if she enjoys living in that country

If there is zero ability to communicate due to language barriers then yes it would be a problem. But a "relationship" where that is the situation IMO would be based on expectations other than genuine emotions.

My wife didn't know that much English, but we got by with a book at 1st......

And honestly, looking back, it was quite endearing.

And thinking back, we got on quite easy with the book. I'm sure there were difficulties but I honestly don't remember not feeling like we weren't communicating when together.

But a lot of that was in holiday settings at 1st, so wasn't like we were discussing really important matters that could get lost in translation

I actually miss some of her English mix-ups now that she speaks English well.  :)

Edited by Marc26
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Yinn said:

Same as Thailand really  , if you are here in Thailand on a marriage visa and the relationships ends in divorce/death , then you can no longer stay in Thailand on a marriage visa , although it would be easier for the felang in Thailand get an alternative visa , which a Thai in the U.K may find difficult