News Forum - Thailand welcomes its first AI influencer, “AI Ailynn”

Thaiger

Thailand is jumping into the influencer marketing game SkyNet style, with the introduction of AI Ailynn, a metaverse human designed by SIA Bangkok, which styles itself a “virtual influencer agency”. AI Ailynn, their first artificial intelligence influencer will chat with users, pose for pictures, and influence people to buy things. The company’s website describes AI Ailynn as a 21 year old, 165cm tall, extrovert; she’s smart and full of confidence. She’s bold and has an AB blood type. Outside of that, not much is known about AI Ailynn. SIA’s goal is to appeal to brands that want more of a […]

The post Thailand welcomes its first AI influencer, “AI Ailynn” appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

1 minute ago, Ynwaps said:

Just glorified software for introverted marketers and those who're too lazy to do the work.

Really?  Did you read all the way through?  That's what I was thinking til read the last paragraph.

"Lu Do Magalu, the world’s most famous virtual influencer... has 5.5 million followers on Instagram and 4.2 million followers on TikTok."

That carries a lot of "influencer" weight.

Could have made this one more attractive, though.  Seems kind of plain.

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

oh good. another cosplay idea for Halloween. 

Just as long as it doesn’t wear a Thai police uniform!

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

"Lu Do Magalu, the world’s most famous virtual influencer... has 5.5 million followers on Instagram and 4.2 million followers on TikTok."

That carries a lot of "influencer" weight.

Could have made this one more attractive, though.  Seems kind of plain.

Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha Allegedly is going to run an AI in the next election. Maybe his whole party! I believe they can make their AI politicians more trust worthy and honest than the real ones, even less corrupt, if that’s possible!

"Influencer"? As we would say in my country...."Yeah..Nah" read (yeah I've see it (them)....No I don't want it or approve of it (them)). Sorry for all the brackets..... "Influencers" are a short live phenomenon...