Spicy Vegetarian Fried Chicken

9S_

Just now, GMoney2312 said:

Oh Wow, there is no God!🤣

What exactly is vegetarian chicken or is this just another example of the world gone mad ? Something is either a vegetable or it is a chicken.  Vegetables are not hatched from eggs nor are chickens grown in the ground., but maybe there is a parallel universe where things are different ?

3 minutes ago, gummy said:

Something is either a vegetable or it is a chicken. 

If you read the fine print on the package, the fake chicken is listed as "gender fluid".....🤪

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, GMoney2312 said:

If you read the fine print on the package, the fake chicken is listed as "gender fluid".....🤪

Well that answers that because I would not be reading the fine print as I would not buy such rubbish. Same as the con game about beef made from soya.

29 minutes ago, GMoney2312 said:

I do worry about the use of the word 'fluid'....

😄

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Faraday said:

I do worry about the use of the word 'fluid'....

😄

Exactly, you hear weird stories sometimes about what the food processing staff put into the products 😂

On 9/26/2021 at 9:11 AM, 9S_ said:

Yes, I can still believe in Greta while consuming chicken!

Spicy vegetarian fried chicken

29D9E696-E473-47F4-B822-CB94823A4199.thumb.jpeg.0a799e042958e3089d17411ae6a0a2d3.jpeg

Where can you get this? Bit tired of the usual products, Thai meat free products are nowhere near as good as western and Quorn can only be bought at Villa market not near us. 

5 minutes ago, gummy said:

Exactly, you hear weird stories sometimes about what the food processing staff put into the products 😂

Probably just that, stories

46 minutes ago, thai3 said:

Where can you get this? Bit tired of the usual products, Thai meat free products are nowhere near as good as western and Quorn can only be bought at Villa market not near us. 

I got it at 711 I think it was only 30 THB. It was okay it felt like pork belly more than chicken. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gummy said:

Now I am sorry I made that joke! Yikes!🙄

Just now, gummy said:
1 minute ago, Bluesofa said:

Do you mean on the 'lighter' side?

flaming eck

Do you mean that well known gardener, Percy Flame-Thrower?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

Chalie Dimmock was my favourite. I knew her when she worked in a Hampshire garden centre before she became famous on "Groundforce". She must only have been about 20 then by my god those 38 D's were amassing.  She must be getting a bit old in the tooth now so guess those super large mammaries now provide excellent ground cover 😉 Sorry to diverse a bit but she is now no spring chicken, certainly not a spicy vegeterian one anyway

While I've not had the vegetarian "chicken" that @9S_ shared with us, they do make some incredible vegetarian "meat" here, that I look forward to every year.

All made with tofu, but the flavor is indistinguishable from meat, and the texture is about right; roast duck and Chinese pork are two of my absolute favorites.

31 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

Strike a light guvnor, I'd forgotten about him.

• Haha 1